ear phones

Bobbing my head to the catchy tune, i entered the train.
It was the rush hours in the morning and I was heading to my work place.

i found a seat and sat down, not caring about the old lady who had spotted the seat first.

The train was packed and i literally can't breathe. Business men and women clustered together, children going to school, and seniors heading to meet their friends.

i had plugged in my trusty ear phones to get away from the noisy world and be enclosed into my own thoughts.
Little did you know, a man was infront of me, impatient.

The man apparently you. you had found my lost wallet that had fallen off from my bag while I was rushing to get into the train. It was lucky you was generous enough to return it.

"Hey."

i didn't hear you. Too busy minding my own business. Or just thinking about my first day of work after I've been fired at least thrice.

"HEY." You tapped your feet.

i looked up this time and took a quick glance at you before looking down again.

'What's wrong with him?'

you sighed and threw my wallet to my side. i didn't notice it either.
The most unexpected thing happened as you pulled my ear phones away.

my eyes widened as i glared at you. Hell to the no. Anything but my ear phones.

"What?"

"You left your wallet. You're are lucky I'm not intending to steal it."

i sheepishly smiled as you pointed to my wallet. i grabbed it and thanked you.
The old lady from earlier who had found a seat beside me stood up as it was her stop.

you took this chance to sit next to me.
"Name's Yoongi by the way"

"I didn't asked though," I stood up as it was my stop.

you stifled a laugh and followed me. you also worked at the same company as me.