food

"yoongi, buy me food," i stated.

"but we just ate just now!"  you questioned as you turned around to face the restaurant that we had just came from.

i shrugged and continued walking, but faster. leaving you behind, you knew you were wrong.

Never. Ever. Refuse to buy me food.

nonetheless, you caught up to me and placed your arms around my shoulder.

"im sorry," you pouted.

"then, i want to eat...a sandwich," i requested.

you widened your eyes. you had spent every money you had just for me. in order words, you're broke for the time being.

"let's not buy more food but can we cook?" you asked.

"i don't know how to cook though,"

"me neither," your plan didn't work.

we just decided to go home and im famished. im a big eater hence i need a lot of food.

all i have in my kitchen is some snacks that won't fill up my stomach and a bunch of other food that went way after the expiry date.

i wanted to call you over but it's night and you live far away.
my neighbors are just a waste of a time because they don't care.

friends. right, i have none.

then it hit me. i've got a stash of cash that haven't been used in a while. i went to the box where  kept the money.

Slowly, you counted it.
97, 98, 99 ,100

wow, i've got a lot of money.
hmm, does my favourite restaurant open at night? no.

i literally screamed. then i heard a knock on the door.
is it yoongi as in you?
but it couldn't be as you would just open the door with the key you had.

i heard a knock again.
j grabbed a pillow that was on the couch, although i knew it would be totally useless, and headed for the door. but hey, who knows that a pillow could be handy.

as i approached the door, i heard some mumbling. sounds like you but who knows.

i immediately opened the door and hit the man hard on the head while kicking his legs.
screams and groans were heard from the man.
after a few good minutes, i stopped doing whatever i did to the man as silence took over.

i lifted the pillow off the man's head and took a look at his face.
crap, it was you.

you had bruises on your face and i saw a few on your legs too as you were wearing shorts. isn't it cold outside?

tears burst as i touched you. your fluffy hair was bothering me though.
then i saw a plastic bag after it was thrown off.

i went to it, totally ignoring the unconscious you as i held the plastic bag. i smell food.
and i was right. it was takeout food from a fast-food restaurant.

i licked my lips as i sat down on the table and began devouring it deliciously.

on the other hand, you just woke up. you sat down and contemplates about life. you looked around to find me eating without you.

you chuckled and got up to only found out you were injured. then you remembered me hitting you.

you limped all the way to sit next to me and pouted for food. i didn't care less as i just tossed you some fries.

you thanked me and ate it. that's what you deserved to be friends with a girl like me but he's still grateful.

"thank you for coming over andthatyoubroughtorboughtfoodformetidkmygrammerisbadsorry" i suddenly said.

"what?"

"thanks for food," i shortened it.