Our first meeting

1999

I still remember the day.
It was my first day of kindergarten school and I was late. As I entered the class nervously with my father all eyes looked towards us. My father apologized to the teacher for the delay as I was keeping my head low.

Soon my father left me and the teacher smiled at me and asked to introduce myself. I nervously said my name and how old I was. After that the teacher asked my classmates to be nice to me and told me to sit beside a tall boy. I sit beside him and the class continued.

It was soon lunch and I still had no friends so I took my lunch and sit alone in a corner of the playground.

I have always been a really reserved person and have great difficulty to fit in. I am an introvert but once I get comfortable with a person I start to open up. I never approach people the first cause I'm scared for something unexpected to happen.

As I was eating my lunch the same tall boy came and sat beside me. I looked at him and he flashed me the cutest smile I had ever seen. He have dimples. I smiled back awkwardly. And then he introduced himself.
Kim Namjoon, that's his name.
I introduced myself too and the conversation went on. I remember I was really awkward during the whole time.

That day is still vivid in my mind. I'll never forget it.

He was my first friend in my life.
I was destined to be his friend, just a friend.

A/N
Vote, share and feedback.