Highschool

2009

It was highschool and we both were seventeen. Namjoon got taller than me like magic. He was like a six foot hunk while I was very short compared to him. He would always tease me for this. He grew up to look even better, girls drool over him and that didn't help me at all.

My feelings for him got stronger. Even though I hated to have feelings for him I accepted it and not to do stupid things like earlier. I kept it deep inside the locker of my heart cause I know if I open it nothing good is going to happen.

He is like the perfect guy. He is tall, he is handsome and he is smart, intelligent and all. He gets perfect scores. He got everything. Not to mention he also writes songs these days. Mainly he writes rap. He showed his pieces to me and it was so good. He sings good too but he doesn't accept it so he makes fun of the way he sings himself.

He is a genius.
I am a fool.

Me on the other hand, I grew up to look average and I wear glasses like a nerd when I didn't like to study. Boys don't even look at me. I got no talent particularly. And a fool to fall for him.

But I have a interest in sketching. It's because of Namjoon. I have a sketchbook filled with Namjoon. His smile, his dimples, his tall figure doing activities and everything about him. Also sometimes I write down my feelings in the form of poems. I never showed it to anyone or sure they will call me insane. So to the world I'm nothing but useless. And I accept it cause they are just my hobby it's not that good to be called talent.

Everytime he is with me I have the best time but after he leaves realization hits me. He can't be mine.
And I hated it.

Vote and share :)