I still remember you

Namjoon's POV

It's been years. I'm starting to age. But I still remember you. I still miss you despite my busy schedule.

I visit you every year on your birthday and our friendship day. I celebrate that day with full of joy. I try to be. I do things that I know you would love to do with me on that day.

And on the day you died I cry remembering everything that happened. I still regret over that fact that I ignored you like that.

As you asked me I am living my life happily. But I still blame myself, I'm sorry for that.

I named my daughter after you cause even if I get old I don't want to forget you. She will always remind me of you. She was born after 3 years since you left. She is beautiful and smart enough, she is like me and my wife combined together.

But she somehow is good at drawing faces. She doesn't do it professionally but she is good just like you. That's the thing that reminds me most about you.

When I saw her for the first time drawing something on a page, it bought me tears. It hadn't been long since you left and my wounds were fresh by that time.

I really encouraged her about her drawings. But she chosed it as a hobby rather than doing it professionally. Unlike you, she could only draw when she felt like or liked the person's face. She couldn't practice enough to sharp her in born skills, she found it boring to draw everyday.

I still remember that one time when I came back from work, my wife and my daughter were waiting eagerly for me. My wife stood proudly as my daughter shyly handed her sketchbook.

I was stunned. She indeed drew like you. I praised her so much that night as I was so happy. But later at night I cried, you make me cry and sad but you also make me happy everything I think about you.

I just hope she won't end up like you. She is 25 and still has no boyfriend and it worries me alot. Despite she is happy and living her life fully, it worries me.
I will make sure she will live a happy life, for you, for her and for me.

I can't loose y/n another time.

A/n

I know this chap sucks. I don't know how to end it...might add a last chap then finally end it.