Spill the tea

Few months later

You have been acting pretty weird.” you said. I hummed in response but you grabbed my hand and ask “Are you dating someone?” I stop eating and shook my head violently.

You looked like a mother whose old daughter is finally getting married. You said “Is my virgin potato finally getting some real D?”

I shot you a glare and said “I am not dating anyone Namjoon. And stop making me feel bad about me being a 24 year old virgin.”

Just after I finished, my phone beeped. I was about to look at it when you took it away from me. I tried snatching it from you but too bad that I am a minion.

You read out my texts “Wait you are dating Jin? Oh my god! I left you alone just for few weeks and all this happened and you didn't tell me?” I yelled “Give me back my phone!you handed it to me after few seconds and said “I am disappointed. As your best friend I should know about every single detail for your life.”

I yelled in annoyance “For God's sake Namjoon I am not dating him.” you crossed your arms and asked “Then what's with all those hearts?” I replied “Don't we send each other hearts too?”
You groaned and said “But that's different! I am Joon, your bff and that's Jin your bf.”

I face palmed and said “Look, I'm telling you the truth. I am not dating him.” you replied “Explain his sweet texts and asking you out for dates.”

What the heck am I supposed to say?

You said annoyed “You know what? let me ask Jin, you are useless.” I stopped you immediately and said “Fine! Jin likes me but I don't. I don't want to upset him so the least I can do is to go on dates with him.”

You raised your eyebrows and asked “The last time I check Jin is the finest looking man in the world for whom millions of girls are dying to date him. He got the height, looks, a total husband and boyfriend material, what do you want woman? Why don't you like him?”

I replied “Yes he is very sweet and I am indeed lucky to be liked by someone like him but I just don't like him in that way okay?”

You asked the same question. Why?

What should I say? That I love you that's why I can't like him?
I tried my best to avoid your questions but at a point it was getting annoying.
And I blurted out “I like someone else.”

A new question, who?

I didn't say anything then you gave up. But you asked “If you like someone else why don't you ask them out?”

Oh my god why didn't I think about it earlier? You truly have a sexy brain Namjoon!

I looked at you and said “It isn't that easy.” you asked now serious “What's the matter?” I just stated the truth “I am very deeply friend zoned by him. And I don't want to ruin my friendship with him. I will never be more than a friend to him.”

You looked at me in my eyes as you hold my shoulders and say “Look, you are pretty and I don't think he can resist you if you put some real effort. I am sure nobody wants a pretty lady like you as a friend. Try seducing him he will sure fall in trap. Guys are indeed attracted the most to outer appearance and figure.”

That's not the case, you won't ever like me no matter how hard I try.

I just nod but accidentally a tear slipped from my eyes as emotions were taking over me.

You panicked when I was actually crying right in front of you, because of you, talking about you.

I calmed down after you cuddled me on the couch in my house. You whispered words, empowering me.

Soon you had to leave. But before leaving you said “Never change for any man y/n. You are lovely just the way you are. If he doesn't fall for you, he is an idiot. Men are trash indeed. And I don't know about other guys but I will always love you. Remember that.” and then showed me your dimply smile.
I nod and then you leave.

You don't mean the words, I know.
You don't love me the way I want.

A/N
I'm so sorry but it's fakeu love.
Yay...so this year I don't have a summer break from school. Fml
But I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter
I'm quite confused where it is leading