Fangirls

June 2009

It's obvious that you have fangirls. Some even confessed before through love letters. But that day was different.

She didn't confessed like other girls instead she became your friend. She is smart unlike others.

Like how do you expect someone whom you really don't know and one day comes up and says that they like you. Obviously genuine people will not accept their confession.

I know her plan she will get closer to you as a friend then when the time will come she will confess.

I don't know how long she has been chasing after you but that day you introduced her to us. Us as in the people whom you sit with in the lunch daily. And it was a big deal. I was the only female friend you were ever close with to introduce to your friends.

She sat in between me and Namjoon and honestly I was not happy about it. Yoongi, one of our friend somehow didn't her like her too. But others gladly accepted her in the group and liked her.

So now it was daily routine for her to sit in between Namjoon and me. It got even further when one day I had to sit opposite to them and next to Seokjin.

So I was absent for few days cause I had viral fever then the day when I came back to school our lunch table's arrangement was totally changed.

And oh that's not the end of her bothering me. She even started to borrow him from me when only me and Namjoon were together.

I'm not that person who acts like nothing happened and good at not showing that they are dissatisfied. So whenever she disturbs us I just nod but you can see it on my face that I was clearly not okay with it.

I can definitely see that somewhat it's effecting you and our friendship and of course it's effecting me.

She was getting closer and closer.
And I was getting further and further.
But time will let you know what's better.

Vote and share ♥️