September 2018: The End

For some, this is the end of summer

For some, this is the end of summer. For others, the end of a vacation. Some stand at the end of a relationship. Others reach the end of their education: Our life is riddled with endings.

⏸ ⛔️ 🔚

For this month's JustWriteBits challenge, we'd like you to write an end:

The End, of whatever episode of life you choose. 

For this one, please use a first person narrator and present tense. We want to watch the scene live and right from your eyes!

🔚 ⛔️ ⏸

As always, there are a few rules:

Maximum word count: 1200 words

We can only accept new stories — no prewritten ones!

Deadline for submissions: Saturday, 15th of September, midnight UTC (24.00 h Coordinated Universal Ttime)

The best stories earn a place in our #JustWriteBits anthology.

Your story must be in English. We apologise for not having other language capacities.

Publish your work on your own profile, either as a new story or part of an existing collection of short stories. Only one single chapter, please.

Please post the link to your work in the comments below so your story is easy to find for your fellow writers - and don't forget to check out their work too! 

And finally, fill out this submission form, please.

⏸ ⛔️ 🔚

The End.