Chapter 2

I can hear the music out back and some people are already here.

Jake sees me and runs outside to meet me. He picks me up and twirls me around. He kisses me and I rap my arms around him.

"You ready for this?", he asks me. "No.", i think but instead i say,"Yep, Let's go!"

We walk out back and there's balloons and presents everywhere. He had the party catered and there's a DJ.

"Wow, you didn't have to do this Jake!", i say. Now I'm feeling worst about having to break up with him.

"Of course I did, your my girlfriend after all, remember?", he says. I smile looking down at the ground. "I have something else for you.", he says and he grabs my hand we head up to his room.

He grasps something off his dresser. He hands me a little box. I open it and my heart falls to the bottom of my stomach.

A ring.

Just by the size of the diamond i could tell it was over $2,000.

"Jake you didn't have to do this, it's too much", i tell him.

"Forget it", he says and he grabs my hand and puts the ring on my left hand ring finger. "Just remember I'll always Love you no matter what", he says and grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss.

I give him a quick kiss and pull back. "Let's get back to my party.", i say quickly. "Okay.", he says.

We danced together for a couple slow songs. Then we ate dinner and had cake. And I took some pictures with my friends and said our Goodbyes.

Before I knew it there was only 20mins of the party left.