Chapter 17

When we get to my parents house. I notice his parents car is there too. We walk in and Chris's dad pulls him aside.

"Did she say yes?", he whispers to Chris.

"I did.", i say laughing.

"Yay were gonna have a wedding!", my mom yells.

"Congrats!", everyone says and hugs me.

"This calls for a celebration!", my dad says running downstairs.

He brings back wine and champagne.

"Here honey.", my mom says holding out a glass.

"I can't have any.", i tell her.

"Why? You'll be fine tomorrow is Saturday.", Chris says.

"That's not why.", i say quietly.

"Then why?", Chris asks.

"Okay everyone sit down i have something to tell you.", i say. Chris gives me a funny look.

"I am 4 months pregnant and i haven't told anyone.", i say nervously.

"I'm gonna be a Dad?!?" He says.

"I'm gonna be a grandma?", my mom asks.

"Were gonna be grandparents?", Chris's parents say.

"Why didn't you tell me?!?", Chris says.

"I was going to tonight.", i say.

He storms out of the house.

"Are you sure honey you dont even look prego.", my mom says.

"I'm positive. I'll be right back.", i say and the parents just go back to talking excitedly.

I take off my heels and pick up my dress and run to find Chris.

I find him sitting in a beach chair. I go up to him and sit in his lap. I put one arm around him.

"You should have told me.", he says.

"I was scared. Were not even married yet. I thought you might leave me even though we have been together so long.", i say looking down.

"Now Jessica you know i would never leave you for anyone in the whole entire world. I just wish you would have told me. I still can't believe it. 4 months?", he says.

"The night i came back from London.", i say laughing.

He laughs and says,"Lets go back. I'm not mad anymore."

"Thanks Chris.", i say and he give me a kiss.

"You don't even look pregnant. And i don't remember you being sick.", he says.

"The doctor said i was lucky. Not getting sick and the baby still being very healthy even though i haven't gained much weight.", i say.

"You do feel heaver.", he says joking and scoops me up and runs into the house.

"Okay we need to pick a date. When is the baby due?", my mom says.

"Its due August 12th.", i say.

"Okay we want to have the wedding before you get big.", my dad says laughing.

"Haha.", i say punching his arm.

"How about May 12th?", Chris asks.

"That's 2 weeks away.", i say.

"I have everything planned. Like i said all you need to do is pick out a dress.", Chris says.

"May 12th it is.", i say smiling.

"Well we are going to celebrate!", my dad says patting Chris's dad on the back.

"You have a guest room right? Because i dont think I'll be able to walk let alone drive.", Chris's dad says.

"You guys can stay the night.", my mom laughs.

"Well I'm gonna go celebrate with the guys.", Chris says and give me a kiss. He runs into my dads special room.

He has a pool table, a mini bar, a huge flat screen tv, and other stuff in the there.

"Let's look over the wedding plans.", my mom says.

"Maybe tomorrow. I'm tired. Can you sent Chris up to my old room when there done if he's not passed out on the couch?", i ask.

"Will do.", Chris's mom says laughing.

I go up to my room and find old pjs and go to sleep.