Chapter 7

When we get there we walk around for awhile and the he introduces me to some girls that will be in my grade.

"I have somethings to do, I'll be back later. Just hang out with the girls.", he says.

He starts walking away and then comes running back and says,"Oh i almost forgot!"

"Can I see your phone?", he asks.

I give him my phone and I head back over to talk to the girls.

And out of no where Levi hugs me from behind.

"Hey!", i giggle. "What's with the hug?"

"Just giving my girlfriend a hug", he says and gives me my phone and walks back to his friends.

I look at my phone and there's his number with a contact name that says Boyfriend.

Wow how did this happen. Maybe this move wasn't so bad...

"Wow your so lucky.", one of the girls say.

I just smile and we go shop.

After awhile i wonder if Levi is coming back. I can't believe he blew me off!

I say goodbye to the girls and i start walking to my car. When I get to my car i start look for my keys.

I remember Levi has my keys. I look into my car and see Levi sitting in the drivers seat.

"Levi, what are you doing in my car?", i ask him.

"I wanted to see how long you could last with those girls", he says grinning.

"Really thats not funny", i say madly.

Her gets out and raps his arms around me and kisses me.

"You look very hot today", he says. "Do you want to come over to my house tonight?"

"Is that what you want", i ask. "You just like the way i look? I knew all of this was too good to be true."

"No, hold on.", he says as i pull away from him.

"No leave me alone", i scream.

I get into my car but he steals the keys.

"No, hold on. I want to spent time with you. I really like you and i just want to hang out.", he says.

"But i just meet you!", i tell him.

"When i first saw you that was it i said. I had to have you and i really don't want to lose you. Please i didnt mean it like that, give me a chance.", he said.

"Okay I'm sorry. I just jumped to conclusions. I dont know you and I was scared", i said.

"It's okay.", Levi said and reaches out for a hug.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow and we'll go to the beach, okay?", he says.

"Okay.", i grin.

"Bye can't wait to see you!", Levi says and runs back into the mall.

I'm not sure if I'll regret this but its great so far.