Chapter 3

I find Jake and say," Let's head up to your room. I need to talk to you."

"What about Jess?", he asks. I ignore him and run up to his room. ( I took off my heels awhile ago.)

I jump on his bed and he's right behind me. We lie on his bed and he has his arm around me. "Okay Jake I want to talk now", i say.

"Okay what about", he says

"I...I think its best if... we break up.", i manage to say.

"What?!?", he says getting up.

"Jake the distance is to much. I thinks its best if we break up.", i say.

He stands up and starts walking back and forth across the room. Then he starts running his fingers through his hair.

"I've been good to you. I still love you. I want to stay together.", He said.

"I never said you weren't good to me but I'm really sorry i just can't.", i say. Now I'm sitting on the floor against his bed with my knees pulled up to my chest. I'm trying not to cry but he's not helping.

"I can't believe this.", he screams.

He starts picking up his stuff and throwing it across the room. He's crying and he them he slams his fists on the wall.

"Jake really this isn't easy on me either.", I say through tears.

"Then you wouldn't have done it!", he yells back whipping his eyes and leaves slamming the door.

I leave a letter i wrote to him on his pillow and grap one of his sweat-shirts, put it on and leave.

The party's long over so everyone gone. I load all my presents and clean the place up a bit and get in my car.

As I'm pulling out Jake comes running out of his house and meets my car. I roll down my window.