Chapter 9

Oh yea today I'm going to the beach with Levi.

I eat breakfast and run upstairs. I put on a swimsuit and a sun dress over top with a beach hat and shades.

I check my phone as i go downstairs.

One text from Jake saying, "How was your day? Meet any guys?"

And one from Levi saying, "I'm ready when you are. I miss you and need to see you."

I reply to Jake with a "Yes."

And i reply to Levi with a "I miss you too"

I went out to lunch with my parents and when I got home i called Levi to tell him where i live.

When he gets here i jump into his car and we head to the beach.

"Let's go paddle boarding. I've never done it before.", i say.

"Really and you lived in Florida?", he said.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

We drove to a paddle board shop.

We walk to the shop and holding hands.

"Okay we'll rent two.", he says.

"Nah, I'll buy everything, my mom will want to try it.", i tell him.

"Are you guys rich or something?", he asked.

"Yea, you saw my house right? My dad owns a ready big company.", i say.

"Cool!", he says and we put our boards in The water and start paddling.

We get way out and i reach over and push Levi into the water. "Hey..." He starts saying and falls into the water.

"I'll get you Jess!", he says and starts swimming toward me. He grabs my foot and pulls me in.

I pull myself back up onto my board. He pulls himself on mine and almost tips us. He moves real close and puts his arm around me.

"I really like you Jess.", he says.

"And i really like you Levi.", i say.

He pulls me in for a kiss and a big wave knocks us both off the board and into the water.

We both laugh and try to get back on our board but I can't do it for some reason.

He lifts me up by my waist and puts me back on my board. And then kisses me.

We paddle around for a bit more and head back to the beach after a couple hours.

We load the boards into his truck and we go have dinner.

We walk into a tavern and he says hi to a blond with long hair and a couple of guys.

We eat and then we go lay in the back of his truck.

He wraps his arms around me and we look at the stars.

After awhile i remember today is Sunday. I leave for a cruise tomorrow and i haven't told Levi about it yet.

"Hey babe, I'm leaving for a cruise tomorrow and i will not be home until Thursday.", i say.

"Okay my dad called before we left and he wanted me to come to his house for this week in Oregon so I'll see if i can come home Thursday night or Friday morning.", he says.

"Okay well I'll call you and text you on the trip.", i say giving him a kiss on the forehead.

"4 whole days is going to be tough.", he says.

"I know I'll miss you a bunch. Its 12 now let's go home. I still have to pack.", i tell him.

"Me too", he says.

He drops mo off at my house and gives me a hug and a kiss. Then i sneak off to bed.