Chapter 12

When i wake up i jump in the shower and put on my running cloths. I find my phone and check my messages.

Jake says, "Oh okay. I miss you!" I finally decide to block him. I'm dealing with so much here i don't need my past bugging me.

Levi says, "Hey babe were do you want to meet today?" I also decide to block him too.

Chris says, "Hey :) "

So i text back,"Want to go on a run with me?"

A few mins later i get a ,"Be right there in 10."

"Okay :) ", i say.

He gets here and we start running.

"Hey, i still feel bad about last night.", he says.

"It's okay really it's my fault.", i say.

"When I went back to the party, she was gone and he asked me were you were. I told him you had to leave. I didn't tell him you saw him with Sylvia. ", he said.

"Okay I'll figure it out later. So tell me about Sylvia.", i say.

"Are you sure?," he asks.

"Yea i don't care anymore.", i said.

"She the girl he uses to cheat on other girls with. They've technically been together for a really long time. They just like to make other guys and girls cry and feel bad. They put on a good show. But i actually thought he liked you more than her but i guess not unless he did want to lose her to.", he said.

I was shocked. I couldn't believe what i heard.

He quickly changed the subject of Sylvia. "I'll pick you up in the morning and we can go talk to him at the mall. I'll be there with you the whole time.", he said.

"That would be great!", i say.

I look at my watch and we have ran 3 miles.

"Okay let's turn around and go back now.", i say.

As we get back he says, "Want to go get breakfast?"

"Sure, id love to.", i say.

So we drive go the restaurant and when we get there his phone rings.

"Mind if i take this?", he asks.

"Go ahead.", i say.

"Hey bro, what's up?" "Okay yea I'm at the diner." "No, I'm with someone. Please don't come." "Yes, you have met her but its a secret for now" "Are you sure?" "She's probably fine" "okay i got to go, bye"

"He's worried about you.", he says.

"I'm scared.", i say.

"Don't be you have me to protect you now. I wish i would have been home when you guys first meet so i could have saved you from him.", he says.

"Me too.", i say smiling.

After we are him drops me off at home.

"Thanks for everything.", i say smiling.

"No problem.", he says.

"Let's get together tomorrow before we meet Levi. ", i say.

"Okay. I'll call you.", he says.

"Okie.", i say.

He hugs me and kisses me on the forehead. I walk up to the house. I wave to him.

"Hey hun, how was your run?", mom asks. "Great!", i say smiling.

The rest of the day was a blur.