MAKE A WISH!

wish!
a short series of oneshots for you & the avengers based on a wish!

     DARKNESS WRAPPED AROUND YOU AS COLD CLAWED AT YOUR SKIN AND FOREIGN WHISPERS TAUNTED YOU

DARKNESS WRAPPED AROUND YOU AS COLD CLAWED AT YOUR SKIN AND FOREIGN WHISPERS TAUNTED YOU. You were alone, transported elsewhere. How, and why, evaded you. Memories of before were locked away in the depths of your mind, leaving you dazed and confused.

Blindly you stepped forward. The whispers grew louder, excited and beckoning. Urged onward, your steps grew more confident as you walked. Alone, yet not, your only companion the unseen voices.

Blood red sparked to life before your eyes, followed by a golden yellow, a sunset orange, a deep sea blue, an emerald green, and lastly, a rich purple. The colors lined up in a row, floating and humming. The whispers became erratic.

Your limbs felt sluggish and slow as you stared at the colorful lights. It hurt to be close to them; a sizzle in the air lashed at your skin as a heaviness crushed your chest, laboring your breath. You wanted to turn back, to leave, but where would you go? You were trapped, it seemed.

"A wish, and only a wish."

Your breath caught in your throat. This time the whispers were in your mind, loud and guttural. A strange, frightening noise; it was not words you were hearing, yet you could understand the meaning it held clearly.

"What will you choose?"

There was so much power coming from the strange lights that it was almost intoxicating. Lured, enticed, your mouth parted open, "I wish . . ."

...

comment your wish & the pairing --- or lack of --- of your choice !

( wishes need not be pairing related, but something else )