Part 4

Again, he follows my instructions obediently, so I can enjoy the sight of his ass when he's positioned himself according to my wishes. God, I'm so going to enjoy him. He's obviously working out a lot; every part of his body is marvellously formed. To be honest, I can't remember the last time I met a human who was this beautiful - and not just that, he's really anything ordinary. Maybe a little bit boring if I want to complain.

I grab the lube from the nightstand and squirt some fluid onto my finger, then take my place right behind him to place it at his entrance. His muscles twitch at the cold sensation and clench when I push into him, moaning softly. While he asked for a plug to prepare his ass, it's still really right, making me look forward to enjoying him. He seems like a good fuck, and his blood will make it incredible,

I carefully add a second finger, then a third, before I start easing them in and out of him slowly, already imagining my cock pushing into him. It's swollen to a painful degree, but I guess I should be nice the first time we have sex and really prepare him for it. After all, it would be a shame if he decided to run away. I can't have that, so I use my other hand to stroke his erection.

He moans, thrusting his hips.

Shit, he looks way too delicious, and it turns me on even more that he's enjoying the treatment. When I lean forward to bring my lips to the back of his waist, he tenses, though, probably because he's anticipating the bite. I smirk against his skin and decide that I shouldn't keep him waiting. 

He grunts when I bury my teeth in his flesh, then curses under his breath. From the top of my vision, I watch him clutch at his hair, and the muscles along his arms bulge. I pull away from him, causing him to hiss in pain. Allorian's pretty blue eyes shoot me a glare over his shoulder. "That was the last time."

I chuckle and take my place between his legs. As if I'd stick to that stupid rule. "It's not in the contract, so we'll stop if you've had enough - and I'll have to pay you for the whole month. But otherwise, I'm going to bite you as much as I want,"

"Then stop," he snaps irritatingly.

I roll my eyes at him. Apparently, he thinks he has any say when it comes to my pleasure. I'll just threaten him a little, that usually works out, "Fine. But I'll make sure no other vampire will hire you anymore. So I guess if you really need the money, you've got no other choice but to stay with me."

"That's blackmail!" His eyes widen in slight shock, the first tangible emotion I've seen on his face. I roll my eyes at his clever observation, then clutch at his hips when he tries to move away.

"I won't survive if you drink too much," he argues weakly.

I smirk. "Then I guess I just don't have to drink from you when I bite you."

His expression becomes blank again, maybe a little bit more so than it had been before. For a moment, he stares back at me, seemingly debating his choices. Then, he lowers his head back onto the bed.

Points go to Dael.

"That's a good boy." I chuckle at his discomfort. After all, he's being a bit dramatic. I'm not going to kill him, though I definitely could. He doesn't know, and maybe it's best to keep him in the dark.

I focus on his perfect rear again, playing my tip at his entrance. When I push inside, he tenses up, only making himself even tighter. I throw my head back, moaning loudly while trying not to thrust into him before he relaxes. When his breathing finally evens out, I use small thrusts to push deeper inside. His warmth feels incredible. Eventually, he starts moaning as well. Growling, I force myself into him.

"Stop!"

Groaning, I still, then force myself to pull out a little so he can relax again. After all, it's way more fun when he enjoys my cock as well. Sighing, Allorian sinks forward into the sheets and suddenly, his ass tightens around my erection, sending a jolt down my length and straight to my spine. It causes my fingers to dig into his muscles.