Rest

Jin hyung then joined the NIS (National intelligence service). He worked very hard for this. And now he's happy to be a part of it

Well Jin's dad is safe only because of his son Jin.

Since that incident that had happened, Jin hyung was always there for me

Since that incident that had happened, Jin hyung was always there for me. After he came to know everything about me,he decided to adopt me as a member of his family. Then everyday he teaches me new skills that are essential to become a detective.

He welcomed me to his family. Everybody was nice in there. I felt happy seeing them. I finally had someone to call mom and dad. Jin has another brother too , but he's gone out of station for higher education.

Well I was happy that atleast his parents were around

Well I was happy that atleast his parents were around. But they went to stay with Jin's brother..that is their son. So now I and Jin hyung stay together in our house. But Jin hyung is always busy , so even I don't know when he comes back home. Maybe he won't even come.

Talking about Jin hyung...i remember him talking to me in the phone today.

Oh yeah !! He said that someone new is joining us today as his undercover agents. Well I'm a undercover agent too. I want to become a police officer.

Uhh.. I'm too lazy.. I'm not well already so if it's that important then maybe hyung will call me. So I will tell him. All I need is some rest right now.

I open the door taking the key from my school bag. I went inside and slept on the sofa...

*Doorbell rings at 9:48 pm*

I heard the bell...I know it's Jin hyung. But my whole body pains.

"Hyung I can't get up, please open the door with the spare key you have " I said loudly.

" Why can't you open Kookie??" He yelled.

" Because I'm hurt hyung ...you please open and come see for yourself " I yelled back.

After some minutes , he opened the door and came inside.

" Uhh I had to find the key in my bag " he said as he kept his bag on the table and sat on the couch.

"What happened jungkookie?? "

" I fell down the stairs and got injured. After talking to you , I ran to the canteen to eat my lunch before the bell rings. I hit (y/n) and we fell down and I got injured ." I said

" Where did you get hurt ?? " He asked.

" My ankle and my back hurts ...now my whole body hurts..." I said

He then came and sat near me.

" dont worry...you'll be alright. Anything happened to (y/n) ?? Wait ... I've heard you say that she bullies you a lot " he said and laughed.

" Stop laughing hyung. I protected her while falling down the stairs ..so she didn't get hurt but I ended up getting hurt. Well ya she's my bully. But today I understood that she's a good person too." I said

" Oh I see...well how did you return back home ?? " He asked.

" She dropped me here " I said.

" How ?? By lifting you?? She's a strong girl then " he said and laughed again.

"Actually she didn't lift me" I gave him a (=_=) face . " She rode her bike and I sat behind "

" What ?? Whoa..how does she know how to ride?? Hmmm.. someone must have taught her. Or maybe she might have learned by herself...she seems like a strong girl after what you've told me" he said.
" I'd like to meet her...maybe she's good to help us . She can join you and the others as a agent. "

" Whaa....what !!!???? Nooooo " I screamed.

" Why?? Are you scared of her or something?? " He asked giving me a 😁 look.

" Nooo... I'm not scared of her..." I said.

"Then what ?? By the way..today a new person joined our team. He said that he's from the same school as yours. And he knows you for sure. " He said.

" What !!?? My school?? Who's he?? " I asked out of excitement.

" Atleast I gave you a clue that it's a he...u should have come today for the meeting. Well it's okay..see for yourself next time. I'm not gonna say who " he said and walked to the kitchen.

I wonder who it is !!?? And how does he know me?? If he knows me then ..I might know him too . But who is it ??

Thinking that I slept on the couch.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

* 11 : 00 pm *

* Jin's pov *

* Ring...ring..~*

I came and took Jungkook's phone to see who's calling since he's sleeping.

It was (y/n) . I answered the phone.

(Y/n) : hey Kookie...are you feeling better now??

Jin : uhh...yeah maybe...??!!

(Y/n) : wait !!?? Who's this?? Are you Jungkook itself?? Or ..??

Jin : no I'm Jin . Jungkook's elder brother.

(Y/n) : oh..well annyeong. Can you please pass the phone over to Jungkook??

Jin : he's sleeping right now. I'll remind him to call you back when he wakes up if ya want to.

(Y/n) : Thanks a lot !! Well is he fine now??

Jin : ya maybe .

(Y/n) : uhh...ok !! Bye then...

Jin : bye

*End of conversation*

Seems like she's a good girl.

I turned back to see Jungkook sleeping on the couch. He looks so innocent while he's asleep. This is the only time I can see him like this, otherwise he's such a monster and annoying.

* Y/n pov *

"I called Jungkook right now... he's sleeping..hope he's fine " I said leaving out a gasp.

" So who picked up the phone ??" Jimin asked.

"Jungkook's elder brother...I think his name is Jin..." I said

" Oh I didn't know that he had a elder brother...hmm" Jimin said.

Just then Namjoon came in with hosoek .

" Hey guys !! Any information about the thief's ?? " He asked as he sat down on his chair.

" Yes " we three said in unison.

" Oh nice...so who's gonna tell me first?? " He asked.

"I have something to say. " Hosoek said.

" Ya go on.. spill it " Namjoon said.

......................

PS: RELAX AND REST ..BUT DON'T FORGET TO VOTE !!