J-Jungkook !!?? Shirtless??

( 6:30 am )

(Jimin pov)

The alarm ringed as usual . I took my phone and offed and woke up to check if those two woke up.

Whaaaaaaattt !!!!

I found (y/n) and Jungkook sleeping together but...ok whoa.

Jungkook was hugging the pillow while (y/n)'s head was on the pillow which was almost in the middle.She was sleeping in a tilted but straight kind of position. And one of jungkook's leg was on her legs trapping both of them. one of
(y/n)'s hand was on his neck.

Ok...!! Nice..!! Hehe...

Where's my phone..gotta take a shot !!

I took some pics of them. Haha.. I'll show this to them one day. It'll be like memories. They should thank me for this !! I feel great !!

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. It was Jin hyung calling us to wake up for school.

I suddenly layed down and pretened to sleep.

( Jins pov )

I knocked the door as usual thinking that they'll wake up . I know Jungkook won't wake up anyway even if I knock.

So I opened the door and went inside to wake all of them up.

Oh Jimin slept on the floor??

I found Jungkook and (y/n) sleeping in a funny way. Like kids

" Hey wake up !!!!! " I shouted.

(Y/n) suddenly opened her eyes and woke up .

"Good morning.." I said.

"Oh..good morning Jin oppa.." she said smiling.

"Jungkook !!!!! Wake up !! " I screamed.

(Y/n) was trying so hard to push his legs away but couldn't. I laughed.

" Aww.. I'm so sorry from Jungkook's side..did you sleep well or woke up in-between because of him? " I asked.

"Well ya I did sleep well..but I also did wake in between because of his heavy legs...I couldn't move my own legs ..I tried but slept again.." she said.

"Oh I'm so sorry.." Jin said. "Ok let's wake him up" .

I then went to the other side where his is sleeping. I tickled him throughout making him wake up.

"What the hell Jin hyung !!!! 5 more minutes please !!! " He said.

"You have  class today !!! So wake up !! Or else you'll get late " I said.
"Plus (y/n) and Jimin also will be late because of you " .

(Jungkook's pov)

Pls I want to sleep more.

I don't wanna wake up.

"You have class today !!! So wake up !! Or else you'll get late " Jin hyung said .
"Plus (y/n) and Jimin also will be late because of you " .

Shit

I forgot

I forgot they were here too.

Shit

Now what will she think of me.

Shit.

I suddenly woke up rubbing my eyes.

"Ok lets go" I said. She laughed and got out of the bed and hit on jimin's ass to wake him up.

"What the hell stupid !!! Stop hitting on my ass !! " Jimin said. She ran and Jimin ran behind her.

I went to take a shower.