I'm not your OPPA

( Jungkook's pov)

We walked together to school.

We talked many random things about songs and movies and stuff like that.

Jimin is weird but sweet ,small and chubby. He's a good boy I guess but sometimes I notice him smirking a lot..lol.. definitely weird.

As we enter the campus ..we meet Hobi hyung who greets us as we enter. Seems like he was also waiting for us to arrive.

"Hi Jungkook !! Thanks a lot for letting them stay and for taking good care of them... I'm sorry if they did anything that annoyed you.." he said smiling.

"It's a pleasure to meet you hyung .. looking forward to see you guys more.. please do come visit us often.." I said.

What !!! What did I say !!?? Nooooooooooooo....I wish I took that back !! I don't want anybody else coming..it's kinda awkward sometimes...I don't know why..and there is no place in our small house to stay..

"Ya ya sure ... thanks to you and Jin hyung once again..I might come with them in the evening .." he said.

"Oh ...no problem.." I said forcing a smile .

"Excuse me for a while..(y/n) please come with me ..I want to talk.." he said looking at the three of us.

I and Jimin stood there with confusion written all over our face.. especially his face..

They both were talking something that I don't know I guess.

Is it about me?? Seems like she was taking glances at me.

Hmmm..what are they talking about.

Then he just said "see ya" loudly and ran away . She returned back to us.

But now (y/n) has a sad face but not really sad but kinda sad..I don't know..feels like.

" What were you talking about?? " Jimin asked as soon as they came.

"About you pabo.." she said.

" Me !! ?? What did I do?? What wrong did I do.? I did not kill anyone?? " He said in fear.

"Oh you liar...don't you lie to my face ..tell me all the truth.." she said.

"What truth?? " He said trembling. "I did not kill anybody...leave me alone .. pleeeaaaaasseeee.." he whined.

"Ok ok..but remember that I see you.." she said and smirked.

"What ?? Are you high ?? " He laughed

"What ?? What did you say?? " She went towards him and stood closer looking at his face , acting like she's angry.

Uhh these crackheads.

He just leaned back , showed his tongue out and ran away. What the hell.

Haha

Then she turned towards me.

"Umm hey.." I said.

( Y/n 's pov )

"Hey I'm so sorry for not calling you guys ok..Namjoon didn't want those guys to doubt you both. I'll explain everything in the lunch break. Meet me in the canteen. And yeah.. namjoon told to not mess with that Jungkook guy ...I don't know why..but he just said..maybe cause he didn't want you to bully that poor guy..haha..see ya.."

He didn't even give me a chance to speak.

He was in a rush..well I'll meet him the lunch break.

Jimin was standing with Jungkook . His face looked so funny. But cute. He was wrinkling his face and was looking somewhere up ..maybe he zoned out. Haha.

As I was walking towards both of them..Jimin stood straight and asked me silly questions. Haha.

I just told him that I and Hobi was talking about him. Now he's most probably thinking of all the mistakes he did. Lol

Well he got angry I guess.

After Jimin went ..I saw Jungkook who was standing and watching all this.

He smiled and said a hey when he saw me looking at him.

Wtf. I don't know what to say.

I just smiled back.

"Hey Jungkookie oppa...how are you?? " I heard a familiar voice. It was CHAE HYUN !!!!

Gwaaad I hate her now. I'm pretty sure that she's just putting upon a mask outside and not showing her real side. She's so fake to me.

And Jungkookie oppa?? OPPA?? Really girl?? You better watch out.

"Umm..I'm fine I guess..how about you?? " Jungkook replied back.

*Cough cough*

"Oops sorry..didn't see you ..lol..get away from my guy .. whatever your name is.." she said

WHAT !!!! HOW DARE SHE !!

she didn't see me?? Standing here?? Is she blind??

"Oh not a problem.. I'll forgive you cause your blind. Sad.. so how's your blind life new girl?? " I fired back.

She just rolled her eyes.

"Oh what happened?? Your tongue tied up or something?? " I asked.

"C'mon Jungkook , let's go to class. Don't mind or be friends with stupid dumb people" she said to Jungkook.

"Umm...but.."

" Well I'd call you more dumb..but that'd be an offence to dumb people ..lol" I fired back before Jungkook was about to say something.

"Ok guys..I'm going to class ..and chae hyun ..I'm not your oppa..don't call me oppa." Jungkook said.

" Haha..burn !! " I said laughing.

She frowned looking at Jungkook and then looked back to me with anger.

"I thought you're a good girl with politeness and good manners...but I just saw what happened now.. I'm sorry..but..uhh I can't say this.." he said.

"But.. Jungkook....umm..I'm so sorry..I'll never do this again.. please be my friend again.. pleeeaaaaasseeee... I'll do whatever you say.." she acted like she was about to cry .

"Ok I want both of you to apologize to eachother first.." he said

She then suddenly turned towards me " oh I'm so sorry y/n ..just forget it..forget what I said..let's be friends.." she said.

" No offense..but..I don't do this apologizing stuffs..so don't expect me to apologize to you..and nope I don't want a fake friend like you." I said and walked to class.

What an idiot !!

She's acting so good..lol..she should get an Oscar for her lame acting.

I don't understand why she is rooting for Jungkook. Does she have anything to do with him ?? Or does he have?? Or is she just trying to make me feel bad?

I guess she knows that I'm a secret agent?? I'm not so sure but I really do doubt her .

PS: DONT FORGET TO VOTE !!