Jk Mission

(Jungkook pov)

Meh I didn't wanna go to college today. I pretended as if I'm sick.

It's a Saturday !! C'mon.

I don't know if Jin hyung actually believed when said I'm sick lol. He just said a okay..lol he's fool.

I'm not sick.  I'm only pretending as I told earlier. But ....Why did he smile at me like that. Hmm no idea.

*After some hours*

*Pling*  a notification from Jin hyung.

"Kookie can you come to my office? "

"What!?? Why?? "

"Don't lie to me your sick. I know that you're just too lazy today. And don't think I'm a fool to not understand all those silly lies .  So come to my office NOW !!! "

" ugh whaaaaaa ...okay FINE "

"Yeah..that's my boy. Hehe. Go get ready."

"🙄😑"

Ugh wtf he knows. Hell 😑

Fine then let's see what happens in his office. I wanted to sleep 😭😭.

( After reaching Jin's office )

"Oh you're here " Jin said with a creepy smile wtf.

I rolled my eyes.

"Good that you took leave today. Well I didn't want you to anyway.  " Jin laughed. "You know me"

"Ugh..come to the point hyung." I said .

"Okay okay.. we got a mission. Let's see what you can do for this. " Jin hyung said looking at some files and papers.

"Mission?? Me?? What?? Whhhy!??"  I panicked. Wtf me???

"Ya why not? Well the person we intended to do is not able to do so, cause he had to go out of station due to his personal issues. So you're the solution we found. " He smirked

"What the Frick !!!" 🤯

"Haha don't worry. I'll tell you everything and I'll be there with you too. "

What a relief. I thought ....ugh me alone??? Duh what!?

"There's a lady named Kim Yeon ah . We should find her details. We don't know much about her cause it's erased probably. But we got informations about the crimes done by her girls."

"Girls??? "

"Ya girls. But they're not her kids . She's not that old. She's still young. But there are some girls under her who does various crimes and escapes from it. She's making them do it . We need to know why she's making them do all these. Who's asking her to?? And who's she under??

She used to be a model. But most of her records are either missing or deleted. Even the girls crime records are .

Right now she's a business woman. She's a event manager and also a party planner and has some under business. We don't know what she's actually doing. She's famous for her events and stuff. But her identity seems fake to me. Ms.Kim Yeon Ah.

Another branch of our agency reported this information. They're out for another mission linked with this." Jin explained.

"Gawd. So we're gonna do this?? Both of us?? " I asked.