Ready For it

*y/n pov*

Gawd this is so weird...I shouldn't have stayed up late thinkin about past stuff..ugh..well my brain didn't let me sleep.

"Wow oppa..i mean..h.h..hyung..I ...I mean Hobi..umm..you look .. handsome... Hehe." Wtf what's happening to me .

He showed up for breakfast wearing his black tuxedo ..I've never seen him in a suit. He's always like a casual guy.

"Oh thanks..why you ain't ready..?? And where is Jimin..is he still asleep?? " Hobi asked. Ugh why so handsome.

"No he went to college today being all sad and all and he just hugged me and said all the best "

"Oh weird..he woke up early?? Howw?? " Hobi was surprised.

"Idk howw either..well I didn't get enough sleep yesterday..I was overthinking stuff and past things ugh my brain wasn't letting me sleep" I sat down on a chair n closed my eyes resting my back.

"Oh no don't sleep tho...oh gawd..why is this namjesus not texting " Hobi looked annoyingly at the phone.

"Idk he texted me sayin..miya unnie will be here anytime.." I said ..still with eyes closed.

"Oh wtf..dude ..open your eyes . you'll sleep off . " Hobi screamed .

"Ugh but I'm tired" I whined.

"Whaaa... didn't you get a whole damn night to sleep peacefully and you know that today is that freakin day..why don't you think about that..what were you doing at night?? Talking to your secret boyfriend?? Or that Jungkook guy?? Or playing games?? Or.." He was saying nonstop.

"Whaaaa no way ...ewww Jungkook..what the duck Hobi..never..I was just .." i tried to speak.

" Ya of course not..you hate him..keep lying..if you hate him then why do you always help him and why do you get angry and why do you bully and why do you..." Hobi was still saying shit nonstop.

"Can you just shut up and let me speak..it's my personal issue well I couldn't sleep yesterday cause I was overthinking and I missed my mom and I was thinking about her and my dad ..just shut up if you don't know what really happened instead of assuming shit" I just got mad. Ugh.

"Oh I see..okay sorry..umm...I owe you now..what should I do for you today.." Hobi felt guilty I guess.

"It's alright..I wanna take a nap..let me know when namjoon texts. " I said n went back to sleep.

(Hobi's pov)

*After two hours*

*Ding dong* *ding dong*

I opened the door. I know it's Miya noona. She texted . But I didn't wanna wake up y/n.

Let it be a surprise.

I already told miya noona that she's sleeping.

"Hi.." Miya noona said just as I opened the door.

"Shhhhhhhhhh she's sleeping" I whispered.

"Oh" she whispered. She entered slowly and touched her nose.

Y/n didn't wake up.

She took her phone... opened her camera and took some funny pictures of her. Still y/n didn't wake up.

Miya noona made fun of her loud haha. Still no response.

Then she took some water in a glass and poured haha.

Y/n got frightened and angy.

"Who the duck dare to disturb me. I won't leave you alone fudger. Ugh you'll see" y/n yelled.

Miya noona was laughing.

Then she saw Miya noona and she was like " omg Miya unnie...umm...uh..shit..I'm sorry..ugh.. "

"Hey don't be..Hobi told me that you fell asleep..and didn't wanna wake you till I come.." Miya noona said.

"Oh..I see.." she glared at me and smiled at Miya noona

"Well now you gotta get ready..come on..let's go.." Miya noona said .

Y/n went to take a shower.

Then they both came out of the room after dressing up.

Damn.

Y/n damn.

Can't imagine her being this pretty..okay what the hell..

She used to walk around like...you know like a annoying brother .

Now...she's so ...damn ..ugh.

Better I don't say anything.

"What Hobi?? What happened?? Is something wrong?? " Y/n asked.

"Uh huh..no.. nothing wrong..hehe.." I said.

"Aww haha" Miya noona laughed lookin at me.

"Now let's go to see Namjoon.. we're going to his place..not the place we usually go. Alright..if everything is ready then let's go." Miya noona said.

We all packed up the essentials and went.

........................................

*At Namjoon's place*

*Y/n's pov*

"Oh hey..I was waiting for y'all." Namjoon said while he was busy doing something on laptop.

"Hey..y/n is all ready..see for yourself.." Miya unnie said.

Namjoon turned and looked and he was so still and silent like wtf.

"Dang girl ... I'm sure he will notice you..okay now you gotta read up the deets. Take the file kept over there and read everything fully. It's just some deets you should remember about you and some about him okay?" He said.

"Oh okay sure.." I took the file.

"Well I'll be goin now..got a small shoot today. I'll be there at the right time..so don't worry..and it's only a small shoot ." Miya unnie said.

"Okay be there on the right time or our mission will be ...you know..don't mess this up.." Namjoon said.

"Yea I know..I'll be there..see ya all.." she said and left .

I started reading all the deets.

Cool.

"I've hacked all the cameras there and yes I've sent agents to hide some secret cameras and recorders. I'll give you one too y/n. You can record all the conversations. Be careful. " Namjoon said.

"Hobi you should be really careful and responsible enough. Check if the camera's and recorders mic are working..I'll show you the place wherever we hid it..come.." Namjoon called Hobi.

......................

//Dont forget to vote and comment //

Love you all. XOXOXO.

💜💜💜💜💜