guest's

( Y/n pov)

" Sorry pabo..I ate everything..but I thought you didn't want it..hehe...so I ate it because I was hungry.." Jimin said looking me with his puppy eyes.

Uhh !! I hate this !! I hate it when he shows me his puppy eyes...how can I not forgive him !! What the hell !!

"Uhh..ok let's go out and eat then.." I said . I'm too tired today anyway.

"You all get ready..by then I'll take a shower ..uhh... I'm sweating like hell. " Hobi said .

* Jungkook's pov *

"Ok bye nerd boy.."

Uhh not again. I thought she suddenly became a good girl and started becoming kind towards me and then see what happened.

Well karma is a bitch... I'll show her... one day... she will get all this back.

But she's suddenly nice to me tho. Maybe because of yesterday's incident.

And who was that who picked up her phone before?? Jimin?? I heard someone else say his name.

Wait !! Are they dating?? Are they living together or something?? Oooh nice !! I thought they were just good friends.

"She's busy with me now.."

Hmm.. what's she doing with him anyway?? Well she's a playgirl so I can't expect anything more.

Well Jin hyung is free today so he said he'll be there at home . Usually even if it's a Sunday , he had work.

"Hey Kookie, what do ya want for breakfast?? " Hyung asked.

" Umm... what's there? "

"Umm.. hehe.. nothing actually.." he said.

"Seriously?? Nothing? And you asked me what I want? Well ya a pizza will do if you'll order one for me now" I said.

"Ok then..let's go outside and eat today.. we'll buy some groceries too. " He said.

We got ready and went outside.

Jin hyung drove his car . We first drived to the pizza place because we were hungry .

Hyung went to the pizza place to buy pizza for us . I sat inside the car as I couldn't walk properly and that place was a bit crowded too.

I started getting bored sitting inside the car.

Wtf I forgot to take my phone !! Uhh I kept it at home. I then started the radio . Adjusted to medium volume.

*EXO - monster ' being played *

" You can call me monster.. I'm creepin' in Ur heart babe.." *jk singing*

It's then I saw her..again..!! (Y/n) !!

Is she following me or something??

She came here too Uhh !!

I saw her with Jimin .

JIMIN !!!??? WHAT !!??? NO WAY !??

brbwkaktwhvsbwjwowosnevbwka

Seriously?? She's with Jimin?? They are dating !?? Wait who's that following them..

Is that our senior?? Guess I've seen him..

They went inside the pizza place.

Now where is Jin hyung !!?? This much time ??? To get one large pizza ?? Uhh !! I'm damn hungry .

*After 15 mins *
*Radio plays : Got7 - never ever *

I was starring inside that pizza place to scream at Jin hyung for getting this late !! It's then I saw him walking out with (y/n) and Jimin and that senior...uhh what's his name !!?? Idk..Hobi I guess.