12

Eden only danced the one dance with Nikki she really didn't feel like dancing with anyone but him anyway. At the end of the night Lizzy had made several conquests and they all said they would be visiting the next day with the Dowager Duchesses consent. Eden was going home by herself hoping Nikki would take the offer she had presented him with while they danced. Alone in her bedroom she was pacing. It was two and Nikki hadn't made an appearance. He found climbing up the rope ladder to sneak a liaison with one's own wife was quite titillating. He stood on the balcony before making himself known. She was pacing as if she was worried he wouldn't show. He was only a man with the offer she made what man would refuse. He cleared his throat causing her to jump at the intrusion. Once she knew it was Nikki she flew into his arms.

"I didn't think you would come."

He laughed and held her close to him. He started to kiss the side of her face he couldn't kiss her neck the dress she wore had a high collar and didn't permit him access. She broke free from his embrace and led him over to the chair. She had planned another night of seduction based on what Natalie had told her about. He waited to see what the little minx had in mind clearly, she had something planned it was written all over her face.

She offered her backside to him and at first, he didn't know what she wanted but he realized that she couldn't unlace her dress without a little help. He was only happy to assist. Once she was able to take the dress off by herself she let the dress drop slowly down to the floor leaving her standing in only a pair of silk stockings and her shoes. She had not lied when she told him at the ball she was wearing nothing underneath. She walked over to where he was sitting mesmerized by the beauty of her body. When she started to undress him. Every inch of exposed skin she licked and bit keeping Nic on edge. Once his shirt was off she backed away just out of his reach and started to move her hips slowly running her hands up her body and licking her lips. When she reached her face, she ran her fingers to her hair. She pulled the pins from her hair and let cascade down leaving her looking wild and untamed just like she looked when riding her horses. Nic tried to grab for her but she moved farther back.

Her dancing enticing him whatever she had planned was working he was completely under her spell. He laughed when she leaned over like a schoolmarm shaking her finger at him as if to say no, no you can't have that. As her finger went back and forth so did her bottom, making Nikki hungrier still. Next, she came back over to where he was sitting and pulled him up out of the chair. slowly she unbuttoned his pants exposing his arousal she took him in her hand and started to stoke him ever so slowly. Now they were both completely exposed. She pushed him back down into the chair and walked over to the step near the side of the bed and turned her head towards him licking her lips, while taking off her shoes. Nic was in total agony by the time Eden had got to her stockings. Nic clutched the arms of the chair and held tight not sure where his wife planned on take him. He smiled to himself she had already taken him to heaven he wasn't sure he could go any higher, but he was proven wrong Eden seemed to master the art of making him sore into the heavens repeatedly.

She walked over completely devested from any article of clothing and straddled him easing his hardened manhood into the soft folds her body. They both experienced a current that coursed through each of their bodies. As Eden used her magic on Nikki he worked his on her. He took his hand and his lips explored her body making sure each place he touched was given correct amount of reverence. Their bodies shutters together as, their bodies braced for the ultimate climax. Neither of them had the energy to move they sat in that position basking in the after math of their lovemaking.

After some time passed, and Eden removed herself from his lap, she climbed into bed and patted the empty space next to her. He laid himself next to her, he knew he couldn't stay all night, but he would wait until she fell asleep before taking his leave. He would remember the next time to bring a change of clothing, so he did not have to sneak off in the middle of the night like a common thief. He must have fallen asleep because when he woke up he was alone in the bed he noticed the sun was coming up. He looked around the room to find Eden dressed for her morning ride. He sat up quickly and found her smiling at him.