15

That night after everyone went to bed Nikki went and gathered Eddie and went downstairs where a picnic basket was waiting for them. She scooped it up in then they were off on their midnight picnic. He carried her out to the stables and put her in a buggy that had been arranged for this evening. They rode out to the lake on the property for their picnic.

Before Nikki let Eddie out of the buggy he set up the blanket and the basket then carried her over to the blanket. She set out the food and the wine and served Nikki his food.

"Thank you for arranging this I have a feeling this will be the last time this week things will be calm, and I just wanted to be alone with you."

For a while they ate, and star gazed before Eden decided that she wanted to make love out in the open. Nikki was more than happy to oblige. He knew their parents would be watching them so until they married in the public they would not be sleeping together until the announcement was made. They even moved Eden's room to down the hall she was no longer occupying the Duchess suite. He was surprised she had started to undress he had not thought they would strip after all they were in the open anyone could happen on them. When she reached down and took off her bandages he started to worry what the bloody hell did she have planned?

When she got up and started for the water he thought she had lost her mind. But he followed her. The one thing he had learned was Eden never disappointed. The water was cool, not as cold as he expected when he caught up to her he grabbed her and pulled her over to him.

"Can you even swim?"

"Do not be silly of course I can swim, but I am looking for something to help us enjoy ourselves better. I know it was here the last time I swam in this lake."

She found what she was looking for. It was a bench someone had thrown in and landed in the shallow end of the lake. They sat down and were in waist deep water.

"You would think I would have discovered this bench with all the swimming I did in this lake."

"Your sister and I found it when we were fourteen. You should have heard the stories we made up about this bench and what it could be used for. We came up with some very wicked things."

"Where in the bloody hell at fourteen did you learn things that were wicked?"

She laughed.

"Guess you can say we snuck down here one night late. We were going to take a late swim. We found we were not alone. One of your mother's maid and one of your father's man servant were using the bench for a bit of enjoyment. I am ashamed to say we watched. But we both learned a lot from that one little peek."

"You watched?"

"At fourteen we did not know what they were actually doing but we had a good idea."

"Pray tell what you did with all this information?"

She gave him a smile letting him know he may not want the answer to the question he just asked.

"We talked about how someday we would bring our special someone here to well do what we had seen. The maid was having so much pleasure it made us wonder if we could achieve that too. I wonder if Nat ever came down here yet and tried?"

Nikki groaned.

"Do not say things like that I do not want the image of my sister making love to Justin in my head."

Just then there was a shout out from Natalie

"Mother will be most displeased if Eddie has been touched before the wedding."