🌻-6- Hey Levi

Back to school again😭😭Hope I would have time to write these stories!!🤧🤧

You rolled your eyes when your golden chains hit Stephen again.

"Ow!"

"I told you to stay sharp and beware of any attacks!"

"God." He frowned, soothing the spot you hit him.

"I'll just say it one last time. I won't be nice to you during your trainings."

"Fine."

"One more time. Shield the attacks!" You charged towards him again, swinging your golden blade.

Two shields formed in his hands, he shielded the attacks. You didn't even give him time to breathe. He was actually learning really fast as a new blood in the mystic world, he reacted really fast and he's greatly improving.

"Okay. That's all for today." Your expression softened, you switched the 'Master Mode' to the 'Friendly Mode'. "You alright?"

Panting, Stephen answered, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Let me see your arm." You gently grabbed his arm. A wound formed in the upper arm and it started bleeding.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm sorry." Your heart ached to see him hurt. 

"I know you weren't doing it on purpose."

"Let me help you with it."

You formed a small portal and reached in for the first aid kit. "Hey!" Wong shouted through the portal, "You two can't just take my things away like that!"

You winked at him. "Thanks!" You closed the portal.

You told Stephen to sit on a bench because he's tall, too tall that it was not convenient for you to work on his arm. Stephen flinched and bit his lip when you started to clean the wound. You whispered 'sorry' again. He shook his head, "It's okay, don't worry about me."

When you realize your hands were touching his arm, your heartbeat quickened. Hope he won't notice, you thought. When did I start to get so nervous whenever I touch him?

After cleaning, you wrapped some gauze dressing on his arm. He was staring at you the whole time, and you pretended that you didn't know although your heart was hammering in your chest.

"Done."

"Thank you, Y/N." 

The Cloak of Levitation patted Stephen on the head, seemed to be soothing him. Stephen grinned, "I'm fine, buddy, I'm fine."

"You know," you smirked, crossed your arms in front of your chest, "I've worn it before. You can't just steal him from me."

Stephen raised an eyebrow. "I didn't steal it from you, it chose me. Deal with it, Y/N."

"Hey Levi, do you like him?" You ignored him and asked the cloak.

"Sometimes." Levi's voice rang in your brain. "He's a bit impolite to me."

"I know." You laughed.

"You can talk to the dolphins and The Cloak of Levitation ?" Stephen made a face. "You even got  a name for him."

"Of course." You proudly lifted your chin. "So you have to give him back."

"No." 

You snapped your fingers, then Levi immediately floated onto your shoulders. You highfived Levi. "Good cloak."

Stephen was stunned by how quickly Levi responded to you. He cried unbelievably, "But Levi!!!"

"We'll share Levi from now on." You smiled victoriously, leaving poor Stephen at the same spot.

The Cloak of Levitation is just so cute and so loyal to Doctor Strange!! I wish I had a cloak like that.😭💗