✨-9- Infinity War (Part 3)

I am really enjoying this. It's like I'm really going on adventures with the Superheroes😭💕

Obsidian charged towards Stark.

Stark casually walked towards his enemy, tapped his chest plate. He made it seemed like it was as easy as meeting an old friend. In an instant, he had changed into the Iron Man. A giant shield formed on his arm and he blocked Obsidian's attack. He waited for the best timing and punched it right into its face.

Then, 4 machines appeared behind the Iron Man's back and the strong blue lasers were shot to the creature's belly. It flew back, but when it almost hit its companion, Maw disdainfully waved his hand then Obsidian was thrown to the nearby car.

"Where'd that come from?" Banner was absolutely overwhelmed.

"It's NANO tech. You like it?" Right after the Iron Man finishes his sentence, Maw raised a finger and threw him up into the sky.

Doctor Strange, Wong and you immediately took action. "If your green friend wouldn't be joining us," You created a portal underneath Banner's feet. "Then bye." He traveled to a place far away from here, away from danger.

You exchanged a glance with Doctor Strange, and together you and he threw a vehicle to Maw. He calmly raised his palm and it was cut into halves. He raised the nearby bricks and turned them into sharp weapons, they flew towards you. You reacted immediately, you and Stephen both created a portal. After the bricks flew inside your portal, they accelerated out of Doctor Strange's portal.

Maw was unaware of that. He raised a car to block your attacks, but a particular one hit his forehead and blood shot out. Maw groaned, his eyes focused on you and you flew backward. Your body crashed into the glass of a nearby shop. Oof. Pain caused you to wince, for a few seconds, you couldn't feel or hear anything.

"Y/N!" Doctor Strange growled, he tied the end of his golden rope onto Maw's arms and yanked his enemy towards himself. The momentum sent them up into mid-air.

Maw recovered fast. He mounted Doctor Strange onto a wall upside down. 'You must be popular with children." Maw features twisted into a sinister smile. He reached for the Eye of Agamotto then hissed when the spell on it burned his palm.

"A simple spell, but quite unbreakable." Doctor Strange smirked.

"Then I will take it off your corpse!" Maw clenched his teeth, dragged Doctor Strange off the wall and threw him down onto the street.

Doctor Strange tried his very best to stay awake after hitting a car. Ignoring the pain in his back, his hands shot up and he opened the Eye of Agamotto.

You finally fought away the black dots lingering in your vision, you ran out of the shop and saw Doctor Strange struggling with the strand crawling up his body. The strands tied his hands up, the eye of Agamotto closed. You shot a blade to Maw, but he dodged it and trapped you inside a cage made of plants.

Through the bars, you saw the strands wrapped around Doctor Strange's neck and he closed his eyes. You knew he was in trouble. You tried to cut the plants with your blade, but they kept growing right after you got rid of them. Horrified, you saw that nasty creature tried to carry Doctor Strange away. I can't do anything to save him. Tears trickled in the corner of your eyes.

When you though all hope was lost, Levi tightened his grip on Doctor Strange and they slipped out of the captivity. Furiously, Maw yelled, "NO!!" You cannot suppress the urge to scream for their victory. "GOOD WORK, LEVI!!!"

The cage of plants broke at the second Maw turned to chase Levi. You cast a spell on your boots, they immediately changed into The Vaulting Boots of Valtor. You hopped on the shields formed under your feet, catching up with Maw.

Out of the corner of your eye, a red and agile figure moved quickly, headed towards the same direction as yours. Like a spider.

"Oh—hey miss!" You turned your head to see the spider boy talking to you, his voice high, like a girl's. "A friend of the wizard, huh?"

A kid. You almost rolled your eyes. "You shouldn't be here, kid."

"I'm not a kid!" The boy hastily denied, you can't see his expression because of the mask on his face, "I—I'm the friendly neighbourhood Spiderman! Miss, you are?"

"Master Y/N." You almost grinned, you had never told anyone to call you "Master".

"Nice to meet you Master—Watch out!" He suddenly pushed you, a big STOP sign flew past you, but it hit Spiderman right in his face. You noticed Maw didn't even turn his head to do this.

"Oh my god!" You exclaimed, knelt before him and helped him removed the object, "You alright?"

"Yeah. Maybe just some internal bleeding." When he spotted the shocked expression on your face, he shook his hands. "Nahh. I'm just kidding. Let's go get the wizard."

"He's Doctor Strange."

"Ah. Doctor Strange."

You bent your knees, ready to bring your Doctor Strange back.

I'm coming for you. Don't worry, Stephen.

Master Y/N to the rescue!!!! I changed some details in the story plsss dont mind

Thank you so much for reading till here!🤩💗