🌻-14- What's Going On?

I have to temporarily force Benedict out of my brain. My history test is coming!!☠️☠️

Just. Temporarily.

Something's going on here.

You knew.

Everyone was avoiding eye contact with you and seemed to walk away when they see you. Even Mordo didn't greet you when he saw you. He walked away instead. Like what???

Have I done anything wrong? You thought, frowning. You were always kind to everyone. You believe it is how you should treat others. You never gossip on anyone or saying mean things to them. You were always smiling and nodding to everyone.

Well, except to Stephen.

You sped up your steps when you thought of him, as everyone's reactions are starting to get you nervous. You need to know what happened.

You breathed a huge sigh of relief when you saw him just outside the library. He was carrying a huge pile of books that they were up to his chin.

"Stephen!" You waved at him, "Thank god you're here." You walked up to him. "I don't know why but everyone is acting weirdly today. They..."

"Sorry. But not now, Y/N." Stephen said, without even looking at you. "I'm a little bit busy right now."

"But Stephen..." You were surprised by his attitude towards you, but you tried to ignore it. He's always nice and kind all the time. What happened to him?

"I said," He was trying to suppress his urge to roll his eyes, you could see. And the coldness in his voice drove a knife through your heart. "I'm busy. I'll deal with you later, okay?"

Deal with you?! What's wrong with you?!

"Y-yeah. Sure. I'll see you later then." You stammered, dipped your head and you stumbled away.

This is not Stephen Strange. No. This is a COMPLETE STRANGER. You shook your head, blinking back your tears. The real Stephen Strange wouldn't talk to you like that.

He's probably angry at me or something. What have I done?

Without you even knowing where you were going, your legs brought you to the library. You scoffed. It was like your instinct to go to the library when things get worse.

"Hello, Y/N." Wong smiled at you when you walked into the library. Finally, someone normal. You haven't been so happy before when you saw his smile.

"Wong! You are Wong, right?"

"Course I am." Wong raised his eyebrow.

"Thank goodness!" You threw up your hands. "Everyone was acting sooooo weirdly today. What's happening??? Everyone was ignoring me, even Stephen didn't want to talk to me!" Your heart was ripped apart when you thought of the impatience in his eyes.

"Ooh. The two lovebirds are quarreling. It's not the end of the world, Y/N." Wong laughed.

"No!!! We are not quarreling. I don't even know what did I do wrong. Maybe it's some aliens captured everyone and disguised as them and replaced them to conquer the Earth!"

"You've watched way too much Netflix, Y/N."

"What?! I had only watched Sherlock."

"The whole series. All four seasons."

"Just this."

"You've rewatched this for over 46 times for each episode."

"That's because it's so good!!! When is Season 5 coming out?!"