🌈-21- Lost (Part 3)

Doctor Strange's POV

"What?" Stephen couldn't believe his ears.

"They're here." You repeated, this time with fear. You stood up, knocking down your chair.

"Calm down. You meant..."

"Kaecilius' followers. Yes."

"You remembered his name. Impressive." He raised his eyebrow.

"I am serious. They're here." You couldn't help but trembled. Stephen tried so hard not to wrap you in his arms. "And this time, there are not only two of them."

"Wha-how to you know?" Stephen frowned.

"Let's don't talk about this right now." You grabbed his arm, "Let's get outta here."

Stephen sensed the movement behind him and whirled around. He shielded the attacks just in time. The attacks were so close to his face that he felt the heat of the fire beams.

"Oh, what a pity. I thought I could blow that pathetic face up." A nasty voice rang in the restaurant, "Long time no see, Stephen Strange."

There were four of them. Stephen clenched his jaw.

"Klaus." Stephen clenched his jaw, "Don't pretend you know me." Glaring at the man with a mask. The mask covered half of the man's face, revealed the other half. His eyes were burning with hatred and disgust.

"Oh, but I know you. Really, really well." The head of Kaecilius' followers squinted. "We only want the girl. Hand her over, you'll be free."

Stephen heard you gasped in horror, and he scoffed. "To hell with that."

"Then, unfortunately, you'll have to fight us." Klaus shrugged, pretending he didn't care about it, but his body had already tensed up.

"Bring it on," Stephen growled, summoning The Shields of Seraphim.

As Stephen finished his sentence, different kinds of attacks came from the three men behind Klaus. Doctor Strange easily blocked all the attacks.

Klaus had his hands crossed in front of his chest, coldly observing the fight.

One of the enemies sneaked up to Doctor Strange's back, tried to attack him from behind. He didn't notice the danger creeping up to him. Frightened, you threw a chair and blocked the attack for him. Without realizing what was happening, the enemy was knocked out by you with another chair.

Within just a few moments, Doctor Strange had knocked out the other two men.

"Impressive." Klaus laughed dryly, "Your girlfriend seemed to have quite some abilities."

"Shut up!"

Both men charged towards each other and their mystical weapons collided, causing a massive explosion in the restaurant. The explosion pushed you a few steps backward.

Doctor Strange did a backflip and dodged Klaus' sword, and its blade brushed the bangs on his forehead.

Doctor Strange's heart accelerated, as if he just smelled the scent of death.

Your POV

Focusing only on his fight, Doctor Strange didn't notice behind him, you were grabbed by someone from the back. He covered your mouth, not letting you scream for Doctor Strange's help.

You tried to kick him but couldn't work. The invader cut you on your ankle and you cried out. The pain was fast and strong and you knew you were bleeding, severely.

Just when you were about to be dragged to another place, the man behind you let go. You collapsed onto the floor.

Surprised, you turned around and saw the man who attacked you was on the floor, unconscious. Replacing him were two men. One was bald, with a red outfit while one was in a green shirt. They both looked like someone from Strange's...cult?

"Get her on the truck, Mordo. And take care of her." The bald man said to the man with the green outfit, then ran to support Doctor Strange.

"You are bleeding." The man named Mordo noticed your ankle. "We have to get into-"

"No. I have to stay. I can't stand knowing nothing about what's happening here!" You objected.

"It is too dangerous for you to-"

"Please, sir. Let me stay." You pleaded. Not knowing why, you wanted to make sure Strange was safe, make sure he is wasn't hurt.

Mordo hesitated. "But you are injur-"

With a loud and unpleasant noise, Klaus was being thrown onto a wall by Doctor Strange and his partner, and was knocked out. You saw Strange tied him up, then walked towards you.

"You alright?" Strange asked, the concern in his tone warmed your heart.

"Yes, I-"

"No, you're not." He knelt down to check your wound. You blushed when his fingers brushed against your skin. Out of nowhere, he grabbed some bandages and handled the wound carefully.

"Is the car outside?" Strange stood up and asked his...members of the cult.

"Yes." The bald man answered.

Strange turned to you. "Can you walk?"

You tried to push yourself up the floor, but hissed when you felt a sharp of pain in your ankle.

"Here."

Strange took you into his arms, again. You relaxed a bit in his protective arms, closed your eyes and leaned into him.

Like it was the safest place in the world to stay.

----------

"Thanks for your help." Strange's voice dragged you back from your sleep, reminding you what happened within these few days wasn't your imagination. "We would've been dead if you two weren't here."

"No problem."

"That's what friends are supposed to do."

You opened your eyes.

"Hello." Strange noticed, "How are you feeling?"

Sitting up, you groaned when you moved your ankle. It hurt like hell. "Never better."

"I thought you would need this." He handed you a pill. He shrugged when you shot him a confused look. "It's a painkiller, don't worry. I won't poison you."

"Thanks." You smiled gratefully and took the pill.

"Let's have a brief self-introduction, shall we?" The man named Mordo smiled at you. "I am Mordo, and this is Wong." He pointed at the bald man. Wong managed to wave at you while driving.

"Thank you for saving my life." You nodded, "I am Y/N-"

The headache came again, as sudden as the last one. You winced and massaged your temple, trying to relieve the pain. Strange's painkiller didn't seem to work for this strange headache.

Mordo. Wong. Stephen.

"What?"

Mordo. Wong. Stephen.

"What do you mean?"

Mordo. Wong. Stephen.

Listening to these three names again, you found them familiar, or should you say these names started to have a different meaning to you?

"...?"

Mordo.

To Be Continued...

:)❤️