🌻-11- Fallen For You

This is just a short oneshot, please don't minddd💙

This plot happens before the Infinity War parts, in case you're getting confused.

You couldn't sleep.

You tossed and turned and tossed and turned, but just couldn't get yourself to sleep.

You're getting insomnia more often in these few weeks. Probably because you had to organize all the things in Kamar-Taj and didn't get to relax.

You thought of meditating, but the stress made the whole task even more difficult. Ughhhh. What should I do?

Could Stephen help? The thought suddenly leaped out. Recently you were spending much more time than necessary with Stephen, although you didn't hate it. Fine, I like spending time with him. You admitted, then scoffed when you realized you were talking to yourself.

Should I find him? He has probably fallen asleep. You glanced at your alarm clock. 1 a.m. Is this a good idea? You shook your head. Stop being so attached to him.

But with this thought in your head, your legs automatically brought you down your bed. Dang.

—————

You brought your hand up to Stephen's door, and hung it in mid-air. Should I knock or not??? You struggled. He's probably asleep. Yep. And what if he asks you why you're here? Just get back to your room alrea—

"Hey there, Y/N." Stephen's deep voice rang behind you, you jumped and whirled.

"Stephen— You scared me!" You gasped, then frowned when you saw the portal. "You planned to scare me."

"Maybe." His eyes sparkled with mischief, "Levi motioned me to check my door so I used the portal just in case."

He tilted his head. "Why are you here?"

Great. "I—uh—" You tried searching for any excuses, "I was just—" You wished you could just dig a hole and die.

"Can't sleep?" His voice softened. You dipped your head and nodded. "If that's the case..."

He disappeared with the portal, and the door was opened. "Do come on in, Y/N."

You tugged the blanket on your shoulder, hesitated, then stepped into his room. When you walked past Stephen, you smelled the scent of his body shampoo. Something like vanilla. Certainly not what you imagined he would use.

You soon noticed his hair was wet. You heartbeat quickened. He looked ten times more attractive with his hair wet. You flinched at the thought. God, STOP!

His room was neat and simple. Just a single bed in the middle of the room, a small window beside it, and a desk facing the window.

Levi flew onto your shoulders. "Hello, Y/N." You heard the mocking tone in his voice, "What are you doing here?"

You crossed your arms, your voice low and threatening. "You better be careful, Levi." His laughter rang in your now tired and drowsy brain.

You sank yourself into a chair right opposite Stephen's bed. He dried his hair with his towel, "To much pressure?"

You nodded, absently playing with your hair. "You know how it feels when you are so tired but you can't just fall asleep?"

"Of course."

"I don't know what to do. I hate it when I get insomnia." You held the blanket tight, like what a little kid would do after having a nightmare.

"Easy, easy. Don't get yourself stressed again." Stephen said softly, sitting on the floor and crossing his long legs. "Breathing exercises should help."

"Inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of 4."

"Hold your breath and count to 7."

"Exhale completely through your mouth to a count of 8."

You curled up in the comfy chair, followed what he told you to do. Levi tenderly tapped some calming beats on your shoulder. You felt a wave of calmness washed over you.

"Repeat this for a few more times."

You did.

"Feeling better?"

"Yes." You felt all the stress accumulated in these few weeks leaving you. "It's working."

"Great." He slowly knelt in front of you. "You alright?"

"I guess." You met his eyes. His eyes were surprisingly bright in the dim lights, this time, they were green. The color of his eyes change. Most of the time blue, sometimes green. "Too much work recently."

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it." He didn't move and held your gaze. Your heart skipped a beat.

"Try to sleep. Now."

"Right here?" You asked, then yawned. "Shouldn't I..." Your eyelids started to drop.

"It's fine. Stay here." Stephen's deep and calm voice danced on your skin. You smiled and dipped your head.

And that's all you could remember.

----------

Faintly, you felt a tender kiss on your forehead.

"...fallen for you...Y/N."

A whisper.

It's probably just your dream.

Good night, Stephen.

OOOOOOOOOOH. What just happened?! Was it a dream? I have absolutely no idea. ;)

Hope you enjoyed this!! Thanks for readinggg💕