🌻-15- Cumber

I want to start with a much cuter Doctor Strange for this time. I don't know if you guys like him :p

"One more kiss before I leave?"

"No."

"Y/NNNNNNNN, pleaseeeeeeee."

"Stop acting like a baby, Steph."

"I won't be able to see you for the whole week. Just one more kiss!!!"

You couldn't hide your smile. You just couldn't. "Fine."

You tiptoed, gently kissed on Doctor Stephen Strange's nose.

Something happened outside and Stephen was going with Wong and Mordo to check out what was going on. You wanted to go too, but they insisted you to stay and watch this place.

"I was hoping you would do it on the lips."

"Nah-uh." You smiled sweetly at your boyfriend, "Be careful."

He kissed your forehead. "I love you."

"Love you too."

"We have to go now, lovebirds!" Wong shouted from a distance, standing in front of a portal with Mordo, who was trying so hard not to roll his eyes.

"Bye."

"Bye. Take care, Stephen."

He shot one last glance towards you before he disappeared behind the portal.

Levi flew onto your shoulders, "Don't worry, Y/N. Stephen can take care of himself."

"I know. Though this is the first time he leaves me for such a long time." You sighed. "It's just one week. He will come back soon, right?"

"Yep."

"Yeah. What's the worse that could happen?"

----------

"Aghhhhhhhh I miss Stephen!!!" You gave up, dropping the book you were just reading.

"It's just 30 minutes, Y/N." Levi tried to hold back his laugh but he couldn't.

"It's like he had left for like a whole day." You threw your hands up, then unconsciously stroked your bangs. It's getting too long that it was starting to poke your eyes."I can't stand this. How can I survive a whole week, Levi??"

"You can't rely too much on him, Y/N." He chuckled and patted on your shoulder.

You rolled your eyes. "I wish I could too."

Your phone rang. You jumped up and reached for it. You grinned when you saw Stephen on the screen. "He wants to FaceTime."

"I can't stand you two." If Levi had a head, he would be shaking it right now.

"Hey." You smiled sweetly at the camera. Stephen's face took up the screen. He was wearing headphones. "Are you seriously wearing headphones while you're on a mission?"

"Problem?" You could see his smirk clearly on the screen, "I don't understand why shouldn't I."

"Can you please sometimes do the right thing at the right time?"

"You are starting to sound like my mom, Y/N."

You laughed. "That means not only I think you should do that."

"How about you..." Stephen started, but a loud noise interrupted him. He jerked his head up. "I gotta go. See you later."

You were worried. "What is it, Stephen? That sound like an explosion! Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I really need to go. Bye." You wanted to know about more but he cut the line.

"Agh. I wish I was there." You sighed.

"Don't worry. Your boyfriend can take care of himself." Levi said confidently. "He's now the Sorcerer Supreme, remember?"

"You're right."

Sigh. This will be a long week.

----------

You jumped up when you saw a portal forming in the center of the usual training area. You sent the book you were reading a second ago to the library by forming a small portal underneath it, and you ran towards your friends.

Wong first stepped out of the portal, then Mordo, then you ran into Stephen's arms. You buried your face into his chest and mumbled through the fabric. "I miss you."

He planted a soft kiss on your forehead. "Me too."

When you felt there was something fluffy between you and Stephen, you pulled away. Staring at you with those big, innocent eyes, was a dog with gorgeous golden fur. It's a corgi.

"Oh my gosh!!!" You gasped, "Awww. It's so cute!" You took it from Stephen's arms and gently scratched its chin. You love animals, especially cats and dogs.

"I was just about to ask you if we are going to keep it, but I don't think it's necessary now." Stephen smiled at the creature in you arms. "It's a girl."

"I'm calling her Cumber." You held her close to you, smiling sweetly. "She's going to be part of our family from now on."

This is a short one, I know. I hope I can come up with more ideas so I can write much longer parts for you guys. :(

Thanks so much for reading!! You are the best <3