CHAPTER 1

Akemi pov

Damn it!! They are to persistent! I spent 2 hours running around to lost them! Right now im on the mountain , on the way to get to the hidding spot our family have just in case.

Father...mother...everyone...

"There she is!!" A shout could be heard

"Shitt!" I curse starting to run again , a few footsteps following me just behind. I continue to run until i run out of the forest .

A dead end...a cliff...

"You can't run anymore Hirabayashi Akemi!" One of them smirk at me .

I continue to back away until i reach the edge of the cliff , holding on the amulet my father gave me .

"You guys are too persistent!" I shout trying to find an opening . I may act strong but im sure my leg trembling a bit .

"Haha! Don't act strong girl! We finally we can get rid all of the Hirabayashi" the leader say starting to get close to me . I step back , but forgot.

Im already on the edge .

The edge starts to crumble a bit causing me tolose balance . I then fall

"Ah" i say

Dying from falling of the cliff huh...? Well i can meet my father and mother now... i thought as i clutch to my amulet . Im sorry father...seems like i will meeting you faster . Im sure you will be furious...

I close my eyes a tear falling from my eye .

...

This is too long?? I open my eye again , to see the amulet glowing a little , with rings of words surrounding it . I look around to see , that i'm still falling but...

::::

Hi! Right now im freefalling from high in the sky to the land , to be precise river . You must be curious why im freefalling right?
Well the thing is I DONT KNOW TOO!!!

The last thing i remember is falling from a cliff , well you must think it is the same right? But no. It is different , as there is no cliff around . And im not in the mountain but in the CITY . How the hell did i got teleport like that?? Okay it seems that the river is getting closer . So now i will do one thing only .

"Shitshitshitshit" yes...i will curse with all i got .

"Uwahh!!!!!" I scream as the river got closer and splash i go!

Well it is still good that there is a river around . I quickly swim up again , and took as much oxygen i can greedily . I then swim to the land and cough out water . I was still confuse when suddenly

"Umm....ar...are you o..kay?

I look up to see a silver haired boy that seem to be younger a year or two than me . I just keep staring at him . 'Am i okay? ' am i okay...? Well aside from freefalling to a river , almost dying , and every thing look animated , im okay . It seems that i have been thinking too much , as the boy start waving his hand in front of my face and ask

"Are you okay?? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

"A...ah....yes im okay.....i think...probably im okay...probably...?" I ask uncertainly , i mean its not every day this kind of thing happen.

"Ehhh....." he look with worry , he then looked away murmuring something about money and such . Suddenly , he freeze and look at the river murmuring and yell .

I watch as he run toward the river . I didn't pay attention to what he was doing . I then tried pinching my cheek till it is red . 'It hurts...' i then look around to see there is a rock that is half my my size . 'Should i...?'