CHAPTER 4

3rd Pov

Suddenly rings of words cover Akemi with red glow . They quickly cover their eyes as it is too bright . Once the glow dissapear , they widen their eyes with the scene .

"M-morii-chan?" Dazai stutter out confuse

"This....is..." Kunikida says as he twitch his eye .

"Cute!!!" Miyazawa shout raising his hands in the air .

Right now , instead of the usual Akemi , there is a 9 year old girl that looks a lot like Akemi , sitting on the ground looking at the them .

She looks like this but a little younger

Suddenly the girl start sniffing and cry .

"Ehhhhh! D-dont cry!" Shout Dazai still confuse .

Dazai Pov

W-wha-what is going on?? Why did Mori-chan dissapear and this girl is here??

!!! Don't tell the side-effect tha Hira-chan said is this?? She will be turned to a 9 year old child??

"Waaaaaaahhhhhh!!" Child Morii-chan start wailing , tears keep falling from her eyes .

"Dazai-kun handle it" Ranpo-san says looking at me.

"Why me?? I don't know how to comfort a child!" I say back still in panic .

"You caused it" Yosano says looking at me too

"Be quick and deal with it, my schedule is in a mess because of you" Kunikida says still twitching his eye while writing something rapidly in his notebook

"Good luck Dazai-san" Kenji-kun say smiling at me

"Ehhhhh" i say

"Waaaaahh!" Child Akemi wail her nose red now.

"M-mori-chan~ don't cry please , is anything wrong?" I say kneeling down in front of her sweating a bit .

"...oni-chan wh-who are you?" She ask sniffing looking up at me .

"O-oni chan??" I ask

"Mn...oni-chan is older right?" She tilts her head cutely .

S-shit...i think a new gate has just opened...

I smile sweating a bit looking at the side because of the blush .

"Oni-chan?" She ask eyes and nose red

"Yes~?" I ask smiling happily

"W-who are you? Where is this?" She ask starting to tear up again .

"Im Dazai Osamu" i answer

"Mn...Akemi is Hirabayashi Akemi . Ne...where is this?" She ask sniffing . Ah. she told us her name . Hirabayashi...she is the one...

"Eh...Kunikida-kun baton pass~" i say stepping to the side .