Its Dazai's Fault ( AU I ) I

Akemi Pov

Akemi knows perfectly well that she like interesting things. So long as it is not troublesome, she practically welcomes it.

But, this?

Yeah, no.

The situation she and another found in, is the definition of interesting but troublesome. Not to mention hella dangerous.

"God freaking damn it!! When i found that bastard who is steps away from hell, i will kill him!!"

Her company is...

This man too. Though, she is not quite sure whether she can actually call him a man. With that attitude like a hormonal teenager, not the perverted thinking, mind you. Get your mind out of the gutter. The only problem hormonal teenagers have are not libidos.

But more because of how erratic behavior and tendency to cuss. He is way worse than Akemi when she is on her period.

"This time, i won't hold back! I'll wring him with those bandages he loves so much! Who knows what he had been using those bandages f—"

Yeah, she should probably stop him soon before he somehow manage to get some curious on lookers to find them. If it was civilian, it would be just fine~

She can just lie and say that her little brother (lol, she could say that he is her boyfriend, but sadly but not really, she understand just why Dazai just love to tease the ginger).

But if any gangsters or god forbid Portmafia happen to come here and check, they are doomed.

"Say, are you done moaning over this situation?" Akemi called over the man that has been cussing over the reason of their current situation.

"Hahh?! You picking a fight?!" Nakahara paused in the middle of his speech on what he will do to Dazai to try and bore a hole through her head with just a glare. Which, sadly for him, is not within power.

She merely give him a drolefull look and admit, "Nah, not really. Just wondering how long you can keep it up before some nasty guys come"

She has been keeping watch near the entrance of the alleyway, in case anyone nosy came and check on the screaming. She considered calming him, but then it would be troublesome.

Which, could get even more troublesome if he kept it up. It has been... What? 5 minutes?

Thankfully, Nakahara, he may be a muscle brain with not much muscle visible to see or gaze at, is not stupid.

"Tch! Why are you so calm then?!" Nakahara said as he walk near her to peer out of the alleyway. He still shouted but its still quiet enough that vroom of car can cover.

Akemi, merely smiled at him, with an angle that accentuate her sharp eyes and smirk. "Well, as shitty and troublesome this situation is, it is still very fun~"

As expected, Nakahara shiver at the look she gave him. Perhaps he is not immune to seduction or g—

"Okay, eww... Sorry but you are not my type. Please do that to people who actually appreciate it." It turns out to be a shiver of disgust.

Her eye twitches at that. "Okay, an okay from me too. You don't need to worry about it, cuz short guys aren't really my type."

Naturally, as easy as saying the word 'fuck'. Its easy to rile up Nakahara if you know just what to say. Dazai knows anything and all about Nakahara after all.