CHAPTER 7

Akemi Pov

Finally i can return back to my 20 year old body.

"I-i-i am really sorry!!" Tanizaki-san say . We are currently at a cafe near the agency . Tanizaki-san seems to be really guilty about what he done

"No...like i said im sure that is what i suppose to say" i say panicking a bit as his head is on the table .

"N-no you did that to protect yourself , although...pfftt!wh-what you did to Kunikida-san w-was..." he say strugling to not laugh .

"I did good right?" I say smirking evilly .

"Well then just let what was done , done "
I say . we start introducing ourselves. Then the siblings start doing their skinship again . While i quickly averd my gaze from them blushing madly and Atsushi-kun blushes looking at their interaction , as it looks really indecent!! Not even i do that! Not knowing someone was intently looking at me of course .

"Don't pursue this line of inquiry with them too far" kunikida-san bend his body looking at us .

"Uh yes" Atsushi-kun say reading between the lines

"Yes definitely" i say my blush receding.

"In any way brats , today you have joined the ranks of our Armed Detective Agency . DO NOT BE A BURDEN TO ANYONE" he shout to the siblings that is...Interacting

"Nor shame the agency banner ,the rest of us are commited to that , at least . Right Dazai?" he says but when i saw the mummy careesing the waitress hand while saying

"Would you strangle me wit these fragile, delicate fingers?" When i saw him doing that , i quickly get two ice out of my chocolate milkshake and put them inside his clothes

"Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!" He screams a girlish scream .

"Are you going to smear mud on the agenct's name right as i'm saying we never should?!" Kunikida-san shout

"Don't bother asking for her help all the time! I'll crush your neck with my own bony fingers!" He continue while Atsushi-kun sigh . What am i doing? I am...

"You should be careful onee-san , you shouldn't let such a suspicious character touch you like that . He must have many germs" i say while i clean her hand using a hankie .

"See~ now it is clean , my your hand is so soft" i say as i kiss her hand while she blush .

"How bout it onee-san? Im new around here can you show me around after your shift?" I say one hand holding her hand , another holding her chin , face close with mine .

"A-ahmm...." she stutter out blushing really red looking everywhere aside from my eyes .

"Fufufufu how cute you are , if you are that cute i might just take you away and let myself only gaze upon you" i continue to flirt with her .

"Youuu flirt!!!" Kunikida-san shout as he attempt to catch me , but i jump out of the way and flip in the air .

"My it seems that my love for you are full of forest of thorns . oh what tragedy it is , but worry not as im not someone that will easily give up" i say dramatically.

"Just when i say do NOT shame us , you already starting to do it! Are you both in cahoots of shaming the agency!" Kunikida-san say .

"My what insult for you to say! Im just treating a girl like how it suppose to be! Right Dazai-san?" I say

"Although im hurt you said im full of germs and such , but yes! We are just treating a girl like a glass they are!" Dazai-san say

"You Casanova Duo!" He shout to us. We look at each other and shake hands firmly.