Hirabayashi Akemi

Name    :  Hirabayashi Akemi
Age         :  20  ( usual ) , 9 ( side-effect )
Birth      :  9 November
Eye         :  She has piercing red eye that   shine brighter in her yasha form
Hair        :  Raven black hair that reach her midback
Height   : 162 cm  ( usual ) , 126 ( side-effect )
Weight  : 40 kg

                           How she looks like

Name    :  Hirabayashi AkemiAge         :  20  ( usual ) , 9 ( side-effect ) Birth      :  9 NovemberEye         :  She has piercing red eye that   shine brighter in her yasha formHair        :  Raven black hair that reach her midbackHeight   : 16...

      Her child form

      Her child form

       Im sure some of you have realize bynow

now . Yes , i used the pic of Orihara Izaya female version as Akemi . And all of this are from internet .

Likes       : Black , red , children , sweets , interesting things ,  teasing , sleeping and girls ( not lesbian ) , Hirabayashi Family ( Yakuza )
Dislikes  : Spicy things , her side-effect , perverts , people that harm children and girls , horror , Orimo Family ( yakuza )

Character :

      Akemi is someone that is laidback and enjoy watching interesting things . She likes to watch instead of do , but she often get drag into this kind of things . She also has a sadistic side , she kind of enjoy seeing people squirming as long as it is not life threatening and dangerous . And she is a pedophile but pure . She just want to take care of children , not harm them .

      She can't handle to much things at a time , like what happen in chapter 1 . She usually doesn't show to much expression aside from smirk , but if she is too stressed out or Dazai teasing her , she will be more expressive . She is sometime clumsy too .

       She likes to tease people that easily get angry or easy to fool . *cough* kunikida *cough* chuuya *cough . And she surprisingly get along with some people that is ....hard to explain as i want to keep it a surprise .

Abilities  :

1. Demon Spirit ( Yasha no Seishin ) :

     This ability allow her to partially use a demon like abilities , she can conjure weapons ( japanese style only ) , equipment , horn (accesories ) , and barrier . But if she conjure the barrier , her weapon will vanish . It will return if she disperse her barrier .

   The scarf that she use , will move around to protect incoming attack that she cannot fend or evade fast enough but if the attack is too strong and fast it will not work . The side effect will last for 1 hour and will only appear if she conjure weapon and use demon like power, once 1 hour is over she can change back at any time she wants .

 The side effect will last for 1 hour and will only appear if she conjure weapon and use demon like power, once 1 hour is over she can change back at any time she wants

Only the weapon , scarf , and horns with flower .

2. Martial arts :

     Aikido & Karate

3. Weapon dealing :

     She can use most of japanese styled weapon , and is best at using naginata . She usually hide a knife in side of her jacket , as she want to limit her use of abilities because of the side-effect .

4. Child Transform

     She soon will be able to transform to a child anytime as she want , but she need to eat something sweet to get her 20 year old mind . She is not fond of this ability but it is usefull so she doesn't complain that much . Well , thankfully she love sweets , bring it everywhere and the effect will come only IF she conjure weapon , equipment and borrow demon-like power . She enjoy taking care of children NOT being a child. She can only conjure Red in this form .

5. Demonification ( Akka ) ( Coming Soon )

     This ability is similar to Nakahara Chuuya's Corruption . She will be able to fully transform to a demon ( Yasha ) form . But she cannot control so she will just destroy anything in sight like a demon . She need Dazai to use his ability and stop her from rampaging .

Motto :

As long as it is not troublesome.

Past :

She is the only daughter of the Hirabayashi family , she is supposed to be the leader but her family is gone now. The Abe family thought of her family is an eyesore and got rid of them . Her parents died in the process along with some members , but most of the members went in hiding .

She is an ex-yakuza , currently one of the operative members of the Agency .