CHAPTER 11

Atsushi Pov

*sound of windows breaking and gunshots*

I quickly turn my head to where the sound is coming from .

"Gunshot?! T-that is where the agency is!" I shout as i begin to run to where the agency is.

Why?

Why are they attacking the agency?! I already stated that i will quit! There is no reason to attack them !

I quickly run up the stairs and get in the office

"STOP IT!!!!" I shout

"...huh?" I say when i see .

Dazai-san flipping an older man over his shoulders , Kenji-kun kicking one of the suited man and sit on the unconscious people while catching the falling gun , Yosano-sensei giving a round kick , Ranpo-san sitting on the desk with no care , and Hirabayashi-san hitting a person nape with a foldable knife's holder . 

"So you're finally bavk, brat!" Kunikida-san say while dislocating the man's arm .

"Eh........"

"This is why i hate raids. Thry really throw off our budget projections . How much do you think repairing the office and replacing inventory will cost?!" Kunikida-san complate irritatedly .

"Using machine guns for a raid was s little over the top . Its your turn to go around the neighbourhood with apologies and giftd , kunikida-kun" yosano-sensei complains putting her hands or her hips .

"So it is the worst-case scenario! Well the damage is not too big thanks to Hirabayashi's barrier"  Kunikida-san says

"Huh?!" I blurt out

This is the "worst case scenario"? So this is the Portmafia military squaf said to be on par with special ops?

I just look dumbfound with what the agency is capable of and the unconscious men that is on the floor.

Huh......?

"So the agency have to go through this too?" Hirabayashi-san casually ask looking at the unconscious men .

"What? Do yours go through this too?" Kunikida-san ask looking at her

"Yeah... some other yakuza group would charge into our estate bringing swords and gun" she says while shaking her head .

"Though naturally we managed to fend them off with no injury on our side . We are all masters in some kind of fighting style" she smirk a little explaining with her knife moving around .

 We are all masters in some kind of fighting style" she smirk a little explaining with her knife moving around

This is the new her!! Cool right~

"Kunikida-san~ what should we do wit them?" Kenji-kun ask cheerfully .

"Throw them out of the window" Kunikida-san say

"Roger~" Kenji-kun say dragging the men

"One...two....three...." he says while throwing them

"For the umpteenth time, i wish they give up on raids" Kunikida-san say

So it's the 'umpteenth' time?

The Agency is far more violent than the portmafia!!

Kenji-kun continue to throw them out , just when he was going to throw out a man wearing black coat , purple shirt , and white mask with his hair tied up .

"Kenji-kun wait!" Hirabayashi-san shout quickly . It seems to be her gentleman mode??

"Eh? What's wrong?" Kenji-kun ask

"This one...is a lady!" She say seriously holding the man .

Eh....he looks like a boy!! But hi-her face is covered though...

"Eh!? Is that so?! I almost throw out a lady!" Kenji-kun freak out

"It's okay i will handle this one , i have an idea" Hirabayashi-san say as she start to conjure her red .

Akemi Pov

I try to conjure my red out of the window and put the girl down. The red tgen slowly goes down and carefully place the girl down .

"Hm.. yep i have a new way of using my ability" i say as i sit down on the undamaged desk eating a lollipop .

I watch as kenji-kun continue to casually throw them out .

"Hurry up and help with the clean up, brat! I can't believe you wandered off in the middle of it all! I told you're a member of the Agency now. You should be thinking about what you youself can do well, helping is all about you can do" Kunikida-san says

"You will get white hair faster if you keep getting irritated you know~" i mock him

"Shut up! You start cleaning too!" He shout pointing his pen at me

"Yes~ sempai~" i smirk at him mockingly

"You damn yakuza!" He say

"Well yes i am a yakuza! You just know?" I blink in mock surprise

"Ahhhh! I can't deal wit-"

"Ahaa..ahhaahaha"

"You , if you have time to start laughing..." Kunikida-san trail of looking at Atsushi-kun that is crying and laughing .

They then start to bicker with each other . I just look out of the window to the sky . It is funny looking at their interaction .

Father...thank you for everything . I've found another place where i can consider my home. I softly smile . But frown thinking about Abe family.

Father always tell me that revenge will lead only to another revenge . But...i will still crush the Abe family for what they done . The Abe family has been doing illegals work in the black market too. According to father's information gatherers Abe family have been doing some kind of movements with another unknown organization . That is the reason my family was destroyed in the first place .

To tell the truth i really want to kill them all. But...father won't want that more . So i will stick on finding evidence about their deeds . Though it won't be easy . There is a possibility that the Portmafia is on this but Higuchi-san don't know me aside from my name . My name already give away my family . Then there must be another group that is working with them . But who...?

::::

16 sept 2018

Hello~

This time it is short huh...

And here another picture of short haired Akemi~

And sorry i have changed the ' being asked for her hand in marriage ' = ' got somekind of information about Abe family doing somekind of movement' . As when i think back of it , it is kind of weird and complicated .

I will update again tomorrow or tuesday!

Adieu~

968 words