CHAPTER 10

*at a warehouse somewhere*

3rd Pov

       An old man is leaning against a wall waiting with a lot of people wearing suits around him, when suddenly somebody says

"It's time"

      They then get ready and aim there guns to the door , the old man tell them to stand back and walk to the door , placing his gloved hand on it. Suddenly the door starts to vibrate and fly open to the room inside .

     The people inside that was working stop and look at where the door supposed to be shocked .

"Gentlemen" the man say

"You seem to be busy with your works , i apologize for the interruption" he continue calmly smirking a little .

The workers shout back

"What?! Who the hell are you?!"

"We are here for work as well. Don't worry it will be over soon

  To be honest, recently a group of damned bastard , has been stealing goods from the port mafia to sell in the black market

  We're here to collect evidence , may we look at what inside" he says as he walk and glances around . But , as soon as he start to walk , one of the worker tries to hit him using a iron pipe.

"I have acquired the evidence"

  A foolish move it is , they are not called mafias for nothing . The man touch the iron pipe lightly , suddenly the iron pipe starts to bend and the worker was thrown away hitting a box . The worker was shock , he inspect the pipe cautiously .

"The first time you see an ability user?" The man says as he croutch in front of the worker . The man touch the worker and

"Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" The worker suddenly shout painfully , accompanied by cracking sound . When he stops , all of his bones are bent to a wrong direction . All of the other workers got terrified . As the body fall , the man light his cigarette and say

"Kill them off" while waving his hand as his back face his underlings and workers . The sound of guns being fired following .

"Sure enough a ciggarate after a job well done , taste exceptionally good" he says as he walk off .

::::

*at the agency*

"I can trust you right?" A certain black haired girl ask sitting on a chair , a brown haired male right behind him , grasping something.

"Of course! Believe in me~ im quite good with my hand" the male says smiling proudly .

"No...because it is YOU , that why i am worried" the girl murmur , the male clearly hear it but pretend to not .

"Hm? Did you say something?" He says leaning a little to the front .

"No, get your ear check" the girl says 

Akemi Pov

"You are sure right?" I ask unable to trust this man suicide maniac.

"Yep~ i will start okay~?" He says as he prep hid tools .

"You better cut it properly or i will make you bald" i say as i glare at him menacingly .

"Hai~(yes)" he says , and began to cut it.

"Be quick! You guys have spent 10 minutes talking about it!!" Kunikida-san say or shout

"But he is hard to trust!!" I say , i want to turn my head to him but , i don't want to ruin my hair .