Just Another Day... ::8::

***Updated quickly, noted. I literally have five chapters ready to post. No lie... The last one was part of it... so 7,8,9,10,11,and 12... wait... that's six! Oh yes, vacation is sweet:) and lucky for you, I have it all typed up and ready to go! Enjoy! Comment please? Please??:)***

Not too long after she had returned to her common room, she ventured out again. She had found Hermione in the library. She was reading, surprise surprise. She sat across the table from her, waiting for her to notice her presence.

“Might I convince you to take a break and go to Hogsmeade?” she asked hopefully. Hermione slammed the book shut instantly, which shocked Lennox. She didn’t actually expect her to oblige, she had only hoped to gain a small ‘no’ from her.

“Yes! PLEASE! I might go mad if I stay here much longer!” she screamed sarcastically, gaining a look from the librarian. Lennox laughed as they both got up onto their feet. She stretched for a moment and then began to walk. She then heard a familiar voice.

“New girl! Ohhh new girl!” it yelled, earning him a scowl from the librarian as well, which he ignored, she noticed as she turned around. She smiled, Hermione only looked confused. He approached us with grace.

“Hey new girl, where are you going?” he flashed his perfect white teeth. She could have melted at the sight of him. He was equally, if not more handsome than she remembered him from classes earlier today. Boy he was dreamy.

“I’m taking Hermione to Hogsmeade.” she explained cheerfully. Hermione was trying to hide a shocked expression as Lennox spoke to him, with better ease than she had all class period. Perhaps she was only nervous in class... which was odd to say the least.

“Oh... I was actually going to ask you there... maybe another time?” he asked with hope in his voice. She blushed, but nodded. Hermione was doing everything in her power to not keel over and start shaking on the ground.

“Yeah. Absolutely... Friday?” she checked. He smiled once more, and gave a slight nod. Friday... would be the best day of her life... if she made it until then... she could die of excitement as soon as he left them... that would be tragic.

“Great. I’ll get back to my studying and let you ladies enjoy your trip. Evening Miss Granger. See ya new girl.” he nodded, and walked away. When they were out of hearing distance Hermione squealed uncontrollably.

“Xavier Williams knows my name!” she said dreamily, “But how does he know you and why did he call you new girl?” she was full of so many questions, but should she really be surprised when this is Hermione Granger they’re talking about? Lennox could only laugh.

“He’s my lab partner in N.E.W.T potions. He’s God awful at potions though. I’m new to that class, hence ‘new girl.’” she shrugged as if it were no big deal, but it obviously was to Hermione. She was beaming at the thought of him asking Lennox out. She  had butterflies invading her stomach just thinking about it.

“So... he must be a big deal if you know about him.” she teased as they entered the entrance hall. She stopped her dead in her tracks and had a serious look written all over her face. She was looking at Lennox with disbelief.

“Lennox Kingsleigh. He is Head Boy. He’s top in every class, besides potions evidently. And captain of the Ravenclaw Quidditch team...” she trailed off.

“And...?” Lennox smirked, knowing there was something else she just wasn’t getting out.

“And he’s SO handsome.” she giggled like an idiot. She rolled her eyes, and laughed as they continued to exit. After a few minutes they were on the path to the village. They began a light conversation. They asked each other about their interests.