Into Your Mind ::11::

***Yes another chapter:) and I'm fully rested and restored for this! Really hoping to get some readers soon, because I eagerly keep posting... but you never know :P it could happen soon! I hope it does... but I can only remain hopeful until then:) really hope you enjoy it! Sorry about the darkness and tention of this chapter... but it had to happen for what I'm going for. Again sorry, but it's what had to be done! Happy reading***

“Are you... upset about something?” Xavier bit his lip as Lennox sipped her Butterbeer. Her green eyes darted up to meet his, and she gave him a reassuring smile. She set the heavy glass down onto the table.

“I’m just a bit in disbelief I suppose... you know. About the tournament...” she explained with a sigh, licking her lips and leaning back in her chair comfortably, watching drops of water race down her foamy cup.

“Oh... that. Well, I wouldn’t worry about it if I was you personally. I know for a fact you’re going to be brilliant.” 

***

Severus Snape opened his eyes, looking at the clock that hung directly above his office door. It was seven forty five. He would murder her. He growled, getting up from his chair, and walked quickly to the exterior of the castle.

He reached the main entrance to the castle, stepping beyond it and quickly apparated to the village. He stood in the middle of the street, turning in his place to search for her. His eyes scanned past the three broomsticks.

Aha.

He spotted the familiar brunette through a window in the pub. She was seated across from Williams, looking as if she had gotten into an argument with him. Severus proceeded into the building, waltzing through the front door.

Her eye caught his, and her expression turned into worry the moment she laid eyes upon him. Immediately she checked the time on her wristwatch. He skulked towards them, watching as she clumsily stood up from her seat.

“Whatever. I’m leaving. Consider this our first and last date.” she snarled at the boy. Xavier rose to his feet, with anger clearly rising to his face. His eyes went dark, and he stepped out in front of her, blocking her exit.

“What? Nobody walks away from Xavier Williams.” he nearly demanded, grasping ahold of the higher part of her arm, near the shoulder. Severus grabbed the boy by the collar of his sweater, yanking him backwards.

“Then Miss Kingsleigh is a nobody, because she must be going now.” he narrowed his eyes at the young Ravenclaw, angrily taking Lennox by the wrist, pulling her to the cool outdoors. Xavier only watched, taken back and dumbfounded.

“Take my arm.” Severus ordered dryly. He held it out for her. The moment her flesh touched his she felt her stomach being lurched into her throat, seeing the world spin around her. She fell forward when they arrived at the Main Gate.

Her entire body fell forward when they had finally stopped. She quickly clamped her right hand over her mouth, hovering over the ground on all fours. He hoisted her onto her feet, urging her to continue walking. He’d had enough.