Wiped out.

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared it out and used the internet as an escape." Banner says. 

"Its been in everything, files, surveillance, probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Nat says. I agree.

"He's in your files, he in the internet, but if he decides to access something little more exciting-" Rhodey says.

"Nuclear codes." Hill and I say, I take the tweezer away and help take the glass out of her foot.

"Nucular codes, look we need to make some calls, assuming we still can." Rhodey continues. 

"Nukes, he said he wanted us dead." Natasha points out.

"He didn't say dead, he said extinct." I say.

"He also said he killed somebody." Steve says,

"There wasn't anyone else in the building." Hill says. 

"Yes there was." Tony says and flicks an image of his device. A gold and blue circle appeared. I stepped forward, handing Hill the tweezers.  Banner walked forward with his hands in a 'what?' position. "This is insane." He states.

"Jarvis was the first line of defense, he would've shut Ultron down, it makes sense." I say. 

"No, Ultron could have assimilated JARVIS. This isn't strategy, this is, rage." 

Just then Thor marches into the room, in is Asgardian clothes, and picks up Tony by his neck.

"Well, it's going around." Clint says. 

"C'mon, use your words buddy," Tony wheezes.

"Oh, I have more than enough words to describe you Stark."  Don't we all?  I thought. 

"Thor, the Legionnaire." Steve says stepping forward.

"Trail went cold about a hundred miles out and it has the scepter. Now we have to retrieve it. Again," 

"Genies out of that bottle clear and present is Ultron," I say. 

"I don't understand, you built this program...why is it trying to kill us?" Hellen Cho says. 

"Us, not you." I say. Tony chuckles softly. Banner shakes his head. 

"You think this is funny?" I demand. 

"No," he says turning to me, then addresses the rest of the team. "It's probably not?, right? this is very terrible," Tony has a high pitched voice. I resist the urge to telepathically strangle him. "Is it so, oh it is, it's so terrible." Thor cuts him off. 

"Terrorists could have avoided if you hadn't played with something-" No!-" " you don't understand."

"I'm sorry, it is funny it's who did you don't get why we need this."

"Tony, maybe, this might not be the time." Banner says. 

"Really? That's it? you just roll over, show your belly ever time somebody snarls?"

"Only when I've created a murder bot." Banner says with his eyebrows raised. 

"We didn't. we weren't even close. Were we close when we close to an interface?" Banner nods.

"Well, you did something right and you did it right here. The Avengers were supposed to be different than SHIELD." 

"Anyone remember when I carried a nuke through a wormhole?"

"No. its never come up."  Rhodey says. 

"Save New York?" Tony questions again. 

"Nope never heard that." I say.