Gamora

I was on the ground, laying there with a huge wound going through my stomach. 

"the tesseract. Or your brothers head." I hear, then deep screams of pain. 

"Alright stop!" I hear. Then a little bit of silence. "And for another, we have the Hulk." Loki says. I slowly sit up. Loki see's me and rushes over to the dark crevice. He see's my blood and kneels beside me. I peck his lips. "Go. I got this." I say. He looks at me like I was crazy.

"Go. Find a safe place. Come back to us eventually." I say, getting to my knees. He nods, kisses me one last time and makes a clone of himself, then the clone walks out into the open. I stand up and see Thor being strapped down my metal. I stood behind him. I duck when I saw the bifrost light and the hulk being pushed through it. I stood up when it was gone. I saw Thanos Stab a spear into Hiemdal's chest. I cover my mouth and scream, but made it silent. But Thor, screamed, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Then Hiemdal went limp. "My humble personage," A octopus looking guys says, getting to his knees. "Bows before your grandiate. The universe lies beneath your grasp." Thanos crushes the cube, and takes out a stone. The space stone. And attaches it to his gauntlet. He looks over to Thor and I. "Miss me?" I taunt. 

"Daughter." He states.

"I never was your daughter." I seethe. 

"I need you to get the rest of the stones, then I can balance the universe out." Thanos states to his children.

"Father, we will not fail you." They say and get on the ground with a hand over their hearts.

"if I may interject, To earth, you might want a guide. I do have a bit of experience in that arena." Loki's clone says. "the rightful king of the Odinhiem, God of Mischief," He looks at Thor before adding, "Ondinson. To hereby pledge to you, my undying fidelity." He says and tries to stab through Thanos' throat. With his left hand. 

"Undying. You should choose your words more carefully." He says before making Loki's clone drop his weapon, then started strangling him. Loki's clone struggled, said, "You will never......be... a god." Then his face turned purple and he went limp. If it was the real Loki, then he would've turned into his frost giant form. 

"NOO!" Thor screamed into his muzzle. The Other took it off.

"No resurrections this time." I almost snorted at how wrong he was. 

Thanos Raised his gauntlet into the air and made a fist, teleporting back to his ship, taking his children with him, leaving behind purple fire. "Loki." Thor says, And leans his head on his chest. I teleport the real Loki out of here and left him very confused. The next thing we know, we're being thrown out of the ship, and into the vast space. 

I make sure Thor's safe before I hear singing. "Why are we doing this again?" I hear. 

"It's a distress signal rocket, someone might be dying." I hear a familiar voice say. I'm meeting all of my old buddies, aren't I?

"I get that, But why are we doing it?" 

There was a pause, because I couldn't hear them, then I heard, "B-B-BINGO!" 

"We are arriving." The next thing I know, I see a ship with a huge window. 

I stop listening for a little bit, before, "What happened?" 

"I don't know." 

"Guess we aren't getting paid." Then Thor hit the window. 

"Woah! Wipers! Wipers! Get it off!" Then they let out a surprised yell. 

They brought him inside, I saw a recognizable face. GAMORA I thought. I went into her mind and made her stop starring at Thor's muscles and to look at me. 

"Guys! I know her!" She yells. "Get her in!" Gamora orders. 

They placed me next to Thor, I had my eyes closed, before I felt a soft hand on my forehead. "She feels, rage, and loss." Then she screams "What happened?" The raccoon asked her.

"She told me to get out of her emotions. I've never felt that way." 

"Wake them up." I hear. I feel Thor jump up, and run to the side of the ship. 

"What about her?" A deep voice states. 

"She won't wake up. She has kicked me out."

"Who the hell are you guys?" I hear Thor demand. Then he looks at me. I could feel it. He marches to my side, and shakes me. I feel him about to slap me, so I said, "You slap me I will hurt you." And fling my eyes open. The group except Gamora yell in surprise. 

I stand up, and lean against the table. I make eye contact with her. Then I remember a few memories together. "Gamora." I state. 

"Tethyst." She says. Then she runs into my arms. I hug her back. All of them look taken aback. 

"How are you alive?" She demands before pushing my chest. "I saw him kill you!" Gamora let a tear slip.

"You didn't remember what I told you?" I ask quietly. 

"But I thought he somehow bypassed it and actually murdered you!" 

"I can't die. And I said I'll come back eventually." I say.

She pushes me again. "Eventually by eleven years?" She demands before trying to punch me. I block and we started to spar. Her team stepped back. "I don't suggest you break them up. Don't come between them." I heard Thor say. I flip across the table and pin Gamora down. "I get it! okay, Did you no think I wouldn't remember you?" I demand. Gamora had a few stray tears slip. 

"No. I know you can't forget anything." 

"Good." I say and let go of her. 

"Look, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for leaving you, I'm sorry for faking my death and making you see it. I couldn't let him find it though."

Gamora stands back up and hugs me. "He made me go find it." She states. I look into her head. 

"And you did." She nods. 

"Mora," I say and squeeze her. 

"Œłdër ßïßtër." Gamora says in her tongue

"łïttłë ßïßtër." I say back. She squeezes me harder. I look up, seeing everyone looking confused.  

Loki? I think and look over to where I thought I saw him.