Ragnorak

"It's just another spaceship." I hear Thor say and I snort, making banner and the woman look at me weirdly. "super hearing." I say, pointing to my ears. 

"Cool." She says. 

"I hope you are  tougher than you look!" She yells over the air.

"what?" Banner responds with. The next second he's thrown out of her ship and onto the grandmaster's. The next thing I know, we're being shot at by the grandmaster's side warrior. "I'll be back in a minute." I tell her. She looks at me curiously before I jump out of the top, landing on a ship. I tear it open and jump off, letting it fall to the ground and blow up. "Not for flying Alien Spaceships!" I hear banner yell at Thor. I chuckle. 

I take down two more and see the woman and Thor taking out the last one, then I teleport to the ship. a minute later the woman and Thor jump in. "Nice of you to join us." I tease.

"Guys, we're coming up on the devils anus." Banner states. 

"Good." I say and we fly up in the hole. I was just watching all of the rubble and red mist while the rest blacked out. It was quiet amusing to see Thor drool a little. 

"Guys," I say when they all wake up. "We're here." They all lean forward. 

"Welcome to Asgard." Thor says.

"It hasn't changed." The Valkyrie states.

"It's about to." I say. 

"There are heat signatures in the mountain." She says

I look over her shoulder at the reading. "That's a first." I say out loud. 

"What's a first?" Banner and Thor asks.

"Heat reading in a spaceship. And I've been in a lot of spaceships."

"A lot? But your a midgardian." Thor states.

"That is immortal and has had a fair share of Aliens." I remember some of my friends. They were hoots.

"Let's just get on with this, shall we?" I state and move to the opening. I see all of the asgardians on the bridge, trying to get to the bifrost. But a dog and a whole bunch of skeletons are guarding it. They stop. I jump out of the opening and land next to them. I fought off a whole bunch of warriors with Hiemdal. "Good to see you again, friend." I say to him while decapitating a skull.

"You too. Its been far too long." He says stabbing his sword through three bodies at once.

"But, you also can see me everyday, so its just a one way."

"Still. Too long." We stop fighting and I look at the wolf. The Valkyrie is shooting it with a bigger looking machine gun. "This stupid dog won't die!" She complains. 

"Everything's gonna be alright now, I got this." I shake my head. Hiemdal take his cape off and readies his sword. "You wanted to know who I am?" I shake my head, knowing he's about to embarrass himself. "What the hell are you talking about?" I snort. 

"You'll see!" He yells. I see him jump off. I half expected him to phase into the Hulk, but nope, He just slated on the bridge, with a weird angle in his arm. The wolf stops, stares at Bruce, pokes it with his muzzle and steps over him. I snort again. It charges at us, the people shriek and Hiemdal and I get ready. I make a sword and ready it. 

Right before it reaches us, it was pulled back by the Hulk. I smirk, knowing that the Valkyrie is confused. Hulk chucks it the other way and roars. The wolf roared back and charged. Then he started to fight it. They fall off and I start cutting warriors.

"You see? No ones going anywhere. I'll get that sword even if I have to kill every single one of them to do it." I hear. Her voice is familiar. 

I see Hiemdal being kicked down, but before I finish two warriors, the skeleton was blown up. In its place was a rocky guy, and a buggy looking thing. "Hey man, My name is Korg, this is meek, I'm made of rocks, and were about to jump on that spaceship and get out of here. Wanna come?" I chuckle and move to help Hiemdal up. "Your savior is here!" I hear Loki shout. I was so relieved that I could actually kiss him.