Summoned

I heard knocking on my mental door. I was curious, so I let it in.

"My brother wanted me to send a message." I heard a British voice state.

"And what is that?" I demand.

"Oh, getting straight to the point, are we?" He mocks.

"Just tell me before I kick you out." 

"Okay, Thor needs you." 

"Where is he?" I demand. I go into the intruders mind. Looking at his surroundings. I see a green and white room, with Thor and....Banner? I focus on being there and make it a reality. I open my eyes and see Thor there with a woman with white lines under her eyes. "And who is this?" she asks, pointing a liquor bottle at me. I grab it and chug the whole thing down in a few seconds. "Thor. Nice to see you. Banner, what the hell are you doing here also?" I look over my shoulder. A man with shoulder length raven hair, was chained up to a chair. I hand the bottle back to the woman. 

"Can I just get a quick,-" He whistles. "FYI, I just met him a few minutes ago, and he seemed ready to kill me."

"He did try to kill me." The woman states.

"And me, many, many occasions. One time when we were children he transformed into a snake, and I tried to pick it up to admire it, since he knows I love snakes, and he transformed back, annas like, 'Ah! It's me!' And he stabbed me. Thor told s I chuckle and glance at Loki who has a smirk on his face. "So this is the guy who tried to take over NY?" I state. 

"Yes, that is my brother." Thor says. I look deeper into his mind. 

"I would appreciate it if you weren't in my head." He tells me. I smirked.

"Why? It's quiet amusing in it." I mock. 

"And who is she?" The woman says.

"She is Tethyst. She's helping us win Ragnorak." Thor says. 

"Oh, hold on. Loki never said anything about that." I saw Loki smirk.

"Will you not help us?" Thor asks.

"No, no, no. I will." I punch Loki. "That's for five years ago." 

"Ah, you were the one in the tower, weren't you?" I Punch him again.

"I take it you know each other?" Banner asks. 

"He tried to use that scepter to compel me."

"And it didn't work." Loki says looking down. I snort. 

"No, weren't you thrown through the wall because of it?" I mock him. He struggles against his chains. "Do you really want to fight me?"

"No, but your memories will." He said and palm-healed my forehead with his hand. I look up and gasp. I was back in Sakaar. I was the grand masters winning fighter. They even built my face on his tower. Without knowing, I transform into my body that I was known with. I gasp and throw out that image. I've killed thousands. But fought millions. I didn't kill them unless they actually tried to kill me. "It's you." The woman says. "You were the winning fighter. The grand-masters."     

"Yes, what planet is this?"

"Sakaar.." Thor and Loki says. 

"Damnit!" I say and grip my hair. "I was to never come back!" I slap Thor. "That's for bringing me back." 

"um, Tethys, you're still...her." He says. I get the gist and phase back into my original body. 

"Thanks."

"Wait, you can shape your own blood cells. That's amazing. Do you know what the world can do with your blood?" Banner says. 

"Never die? Yeah, not gonna happen."

"You can't die." Loki states. 

"No, it's a curse and a blessing. Bu they way, I like your hair, Thor." I say, taking the subject off of me. "Thank you. They cut it." I nod, I was lucky enough that my hair wasn't cut.

"So, how are we gonna get of this bloody planet?" The woman asks. 

"We are going through the big one." Thor says, pointing a sword at the Devils anus.

"The Devils Anus?" Me and the woman say simotaniously. 

"Anus?" Bruce perks up with food in his mouth. "Who's anus?" 

"For the record I didn't know it was called that when I picked it." 

"We need a bigger ship, that will tear mine to pieces." The woman says.

"She's right, we need one that will withstand the geodetic strain from the singularity."

"And has an offline steering system that could also function without the onboard computer." Bruce goes all PHD on all of us.

"And we need one with cupholders, cause we're gonna die, so Drinks!" I laugh.

"Do I know you? I feel like I know you." Bruce says

"I feel like I know you too, it's weird." She says backing up.

I take my time and meet Thor and Loki in the ship Hanger where the grandmaster's party ship is in. The elevator door opens and I see Loki on the ground with Thor crouched over him, talking. "See Loki, life is about growth and change, but you brother, you just seem to want to stay the same. You're becoming predictable. See, brother, what I want to say is that you'll always be the god of Mischief, but you could be more." I walk over to Thor and just stand, with my hands on my hips. "You done? Can we go now?" 

"Yes, we can."