Them again?

I look from afar, knowing that they have it in the bag for the time being. I see Tony aim for the side of the ship and blasts it. I was sucked over to the hole, but I grabbed a railing and hung on for..... Not dear life. 

Once the squidward lookin dude was thrown out, and Peter pulled Strange away from the hole was when Tony froze the hole and everything was back to normal. 

I let go and silently crouched on the floor, watching them talking, then I heard knocking on my mental door. I opened immediately and saw Loki there in the darkness. "Loki." I breathe out. 

"Yes, where did you send me?" 

"Where I know you'll be safe."

"But, Thor, I want to help him."

"You do?" 

"Yes! I want to be his brother."

"Okay Loki." I tell him, waiting for a response. I waited, and waited. "Loki? LOKI!" I yell to him.

"Tethyst!" I hear back once. 

"LOKI!" I yell. no response. At all.

I turn back to reality and actually pay attention. "Let me just say if Aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I end up eating one of you, I'm sorry."

"I do not want to hear another pop-culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip, understand?" 

"I'm trying to say that somethings coming." As Peter finished there was a blast from inside their circle, throwing them away, and I heard a loud bang and a man yelling, "Thanos!" It was a man from my sister's team. Strange blocked knives with his golden rune shield and he threw the cape of his at the man who was yelling and I just sat back, watching and silently laughing.

"Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Whoa, Please don't put your eggs in me!" I look and see Peter webbing the mantis girl and she falling down on the ship. Then Gamora's boyfriend kicked him and yelled, 'stay down'. But naturally Peter got up and started to fight back. 

I look away for a second and in that second was when Tony pinned down the yelling dude, and Peter had Peter in a choke hold. That's pretty funny. "I'm gonna ask you this one time, where is Gamora." 

"Yeah, I'll do you one better, who is Gamora?" Tony demanded. 

"I'll do you one better, Why is Gamora!?"

"I'll shoot this little freak."

"Yeah, You shoot my guy I'll blast him! Let's go!" 

"Do it Quill! I can take it!"

"No he can't take it!" The insect said, getting up.

"She's right, you can't."

"Oh yeah you don't want to tell me where she is? That's fine, I'll kill all three of you-"

"Alright, let me ask you this once, what master do you serve?" Strange interupted.

"What master do I serve? What am I supposed to say, Jesus?" 

"You're from Earth." Tony states.

"I'm not from Earth, I'm from Missouri."

"That's on Earth dipshit. What are you hassling us for?"

"You're not with Thanos?" Parker said for once.

"WITH Thanos!? No. I'm trying to kill Thanos. He took my girl, Wait who are you guys."

"We're the Avengers, man."

"You're the ones Thor told us about."

"You know Thor?"

"Yeah, tall guy not that good looking, needing saving. And my girlfriends sister, Tethyst."

"You know Tethyst also?"

"Yeah, he does." I say, stepping out of the shadows. 

"What happened to my sister." I demand. Quill looks at all of his team before at me. He looked ready to sh$t himself. "Answer me, Quill. Now!!" I yell at him.

Sorry, guy, a little short and overdue, School and family is really hard right now.