Safe house and the Water of Sight

WE land softly, the team walking and Clint was helping Nat. They were all pretty shaken up. Clint claimed that this was a safe house, for the Avengers. Tony was unusually quiet on the ride. 

"Honey, I'm home." Clint says. "Hi, company, Sorry I didn't call ahead." Clint and kisses her. I read his mind, It's his wife. that's why he said he didn't have a girlfriend. He had a wife. "This is an agent of some kind." Tony says. I smirk and shake my head. 

"Gentlemen, this is Laura, Tethyst, I assume you read my mind."- I nod.

"I know all of your names. And Clint just told me yours." Laura says, addressing me. I nod. I hear tiny footsteps "Ooh, incoming." Clint says. 

"Dad!" The little girl says. I'm silently jealous. I wish my family was like this. "Hi, How are you?- Hey buddy!" Clint says kissing his sons head. I smile. A genuine smile. Natasha stares at me, know that this is the first time I've smiled like this. "These are...smaller agents." Tony says. I then smirk again, Natasha looking away. 

NATASHA 

As Clint carried me through the door, I saw Laura, who is like a sister to me, with her pregnant belly. Little Natasha on the way. I see my niece and nephew run in, and hug their dad. I look around, and see something I haven't seen before. Tethyst had a real smile on her face. She looked even more pretty than she was. She liked Clint's family. She smiled at them. "These are smaller agents." Tony states. Tethyst smirked again. Damnit Tony! I thought. I look away. 

"Did you bring auntie Nat?" My adorable little niece asked.

"Why don't you hug her and find out?" I ask and walk up, giving her my best bear hug. 

"Sorry for barging in on you." Steve apologizes 

"Yeah, we would've called ahead, but we were busy having no idea you existed." Tony says. Jackass. 

"Fury helped me set this out when I joined, kept it off shields files, like to keep it that way." I look at Bruce then look down. He won't accept it. I remind myself. "Figure it's a good idea to lay low." Clint says. 

"Honey, I missed you." Laura says. I see another smile on Tethysts' face. 

"How's little Natasha, huh?" I ask my sister. 

"She's....Nathaniel." Laura says almost apologetic. I Lean down to her belly, and say, "Traitor." I heard Tethyst giggle. Another thing I heard that I hadn't heard before. The team looks at her. Even Clint.   

  Thor walks out, and Tethyst follows. "What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" Laura asks Clint, "No, honey, we just haven't heard her giggle since we met her." 

I trail after Tethyst. Then Steve follows me too. "Thor, Tethyst." Steve demands. 

"I saw something in that dream, I need answers, I won't find them here." 

"I'm going also." Tethyst says. Thor nods, 

"Tethyst, be safe." I order. She looks at me confused, then launches off the ground with Thor. 

"What was that about?" Steve asks me

"I don't know." I say truthfully. We start to head back inside, but Steve stops, and turns around and walks away. I continue inside. I hope Tethyst will be safe. I thought. 

TETHYST

I fly beside Thor, until he gestures to land. I nod, and silently land, while Thor makes a bang. 

"Thor." A man says, 

"Selvig. nice to see you, friend." Thor greets.

"Who's this?" He asks?