Ultron.

"3 minutes. get what you need." Steve says. We nod and suit up. I show Wanda and Pietro a room, and leave them their to change. 

"No way we all get through this. If even one tin soldier's left standing, we've lost, it's gonna be blood on the floor." Tony preps.

"I got no plans tomorrow night." I say.

"Me either." Steve agrees. 

"I get first crack at the big guy." Tony says."Iron man is the one he's waiting for."

"That's true, he hates you the most." Vision says walking past us. I full on laugh, eh, I'm ready to die anyway. At least have fun doing it. Everyone looks at me peculiarly. 

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for, but the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out."

"We will do our best to protect them. I'm not afraid to die for the greater cause. I've lived long enough." I say. The team nods sadly. If only they knew I can't die. 

"Ultron thinks we're monsters, what's wrong with the world. This isn't about beating him, it's about wether he's right." 

"I don't suppose you found a key laying around here." Natasha says.

"Yeah I did." Bruce says, holding up a gun, I step away, Bruce blowing up the lock. 

"So what's our play?" 

"Get people to safety, Kick Ultron's ass." I summarize. 

"Great." She says. I smile at her, and phase above ground, right next to Cap The ground stats to. move, and tear, the cars start to rumble. Everyone gets out and runs. Robots hit Cap, and he flies back into a windshield. I smirk. He's got this. I thought. 

I fought robots left and right, some with my hands, and others ripping apart with my lighting and black ribbons. I see Clint, and run up to him. But I then see Wanda marching out of a building and takes down multiple robots. "Wanda looks badass!" I say through the earpiece. I got a couple chuckles from the other end. Suddenly, Pietro comes in, picks Wanda up, and says, "Keep up Old man." Clint readies his bow to where he sped off to. 

"No no one would know." He says to himself. I chuckle. 

"Grab my arm." I tell him. He does, and I teleport him to where people were hiding. I see Pietro being shot by a police officer also. Idiots.

"Glad you like the view Romanova, Cause it's about to get better." I hear Nicks voice through my ear. "Fury, you son of a bitch." Steve says.

"Ooh, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?" I laugh. 

I teleport to the core, and see Thor stalling, and Vision coming up behind him with the hammer in his hand. 

"It's terribly well-balanced." 

"I know, right?" I say rhetorically.

"Well if it has too much weight, you lose power on the swing. So." Thor explains. 

Soon, everyone was at the core. "Is that the best you can do?" Thor yells. Ultron summons all his children.

"You had to ask." Steve states. 

"This is the best I can do.This us exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How can you possibly hope to stop me?" Then, we're fighting like a kung-fu master had caffeine. Me and Wanda aren't letting any touch the core, and the rest are fighting like their lives depend on it. Cause it does. Vision knocks Ultron back with a laser, soon Tony and Thor follow, then I join them, using my lighting, ice and ribbons all at once.    

We all needed to get on a boat, I teleport to one, and hear, "Costel!" I phase there, and pick up the kid. Clint runs up too, then we hear bullets, I get in front of Clint, Handing the kid to him. I see Pietro running in also, ready to block all of the bullets with his body. I stop time, and trip him, then throw him away. he get's knocked out, but I hear his breaths. I stand still, and wait for the bullets.Only three of them hit me and my shield. I collapse soon after. Even though I can't die, I can still feel pain. I unknowingly let my pain out, letting Wanda feel it, making her believe Pietro got shot. I look over, he ran in front of me when he woke up. He blocked the bullets also. "You didn't see that coming?"

  "Pietro, No! You moron!" I say. 

"Get Pietro and the kid on the boat. I'll be fine." I tell him.

"No, you won't." Clint says.

"I can't die. I've tried. I'll see you later Clint." I say,  and phase out of matter. I walk to Wanda, seeing if she needs help, but I see her taking Ultrons mechanical heart out. I'm proud of her. Suddenly, we start floating. "Wanda!" I scream. Vision comes up and takes her, looking at me, I shake my head. "TAKE HER! I'LL BE FINE!" I yell over the wind. 

I hear, "NOW!" And then I'm engulfed in lightning, I was flung out of the sky, hitting the top of a boat, scaring everyone inside. I roll off, and just fall, seeing Clint look out the window with Wanda by his side. I smile at them. I know they saw it, because they look taken aback on how I embrace death, but I'm not gonna die. I know I'm not. I can't. So I teleport in the air, on top of Xavier's house. I break through the roof and second story, scaring everyone.