CHAPTER ONE

🍭💞🍭💞🍭
I eagerly took off the wrapper from the lollipop. This was pretty typical for me, I like lollipops a lot. It's kinda concerning but what can I say I have a sweet tooth for them. I popped the lollipop in my mouth as I waited at the bus stop whilst on my phone.
"SUCK IT LIKE MY DICK!"
I looked up from my phone to fixate my gaze on a boy with dark brown hair and a yellow hoodie. He was surrounded by I'm guessing his friends. I let out a small laugh. "THERE WOULDN'T BE MUCH TO SUCK THEN!"
All his friends began to laugh at him as they made fun of him.
"YOU MEAN, THERE WOULD BE TOO MUCH TOO SUCK!" He answered back, laughing.
I rolled my eyes, popping the lollipop out of my mouth and simply smirking. "Is that what your bestfriend over there, says to you every night?" I said loud enough for him and his friends to hear.
"YO, NOT ME. I DON'T SUCK DICK!" One of them laughed. "BUT I DO!" The other one added.
"Damn. There is a lot of dick to suck but I'd rather pass on all of you." I smiled, finally going back on my phone.
A couple minutes passed and I was still waiting for the bus and those boys were still there. I couldn't help but notice the dark haired one approaching me. "Hey, I just wanted to say sorry if I made you uncomfortable but also I just couldn't help notice you've always got a lollipop." He awkwardly spoke, scratching the back of his neck.
"It's my thing I guess and it's chill." I shrugged, looking up at him.
He smiled at me. "Well, me and the guys are gonna go eat out. You should join us, I'm not always an ass, I promise."
I pretended to look like I was going to think about it. "If you insist." I finally smiled with a small laugh.
"Glad to have won you over with food." He chuckled, helping me up.
"Absolutely not, you simply blackmailed me with food." I teased.
"You're right, I did. I'm Matt by the way." Matt smiled as we walked over to his friends.
Damn, I'm not gonna lie there was a lot of them there. How can one have so many mates? Actually, I'd rather not know.
"Lollipop girl!" One of them excitedly said. "You absolutely destroyed Ratty. Also, I'm Merlyn for your information." Merlyn was a pretty hyperactive guy, not something I was particularly used too.
"I'm y/n and thanks." I giggled, folding my arms.
"Matt is a fucking dry wipe." The one with the denim jacket wheezed. "Yo, y/n is it? But like look at this fucking picture." Denim jacket boy laughed, showing me a picture of Matt with a stupid cow boy hat on.
"Interesting look." I said, raising an eyebrow at Matt. He just shrugged.
"Well, anyway, Matt checks you out a lot because for some reason you're always at the same place we usually are near." One with black hair and darker skin spoke. "I'm Ian and just to clear all this shit up imma introduce everyone. That's Ciaran, there's Romil, that's Dom, that's HK, that's Nick, there's kiko, there's Russel, that's Jabari, there's Jon and finally my boyfriend Jaden." Ian introduced sounding slightly out of breath.
"Oh, erm, that's cool. Hey." I awkwardly waved. "You know, I've actually gotta go check on my little brother. He's home alone. I'm so sorry, maybe some other time." I added with a frown. They all nodded with understandment. I ended up walking off but Matt shortly caught up to me. "Can I give you my number?" He asked.
"Yeah, sure." I shrugged, getting out my phone for him to type in his number in my contacts. He typed away finally being down strolling back over to his friends.
"Don't you want mine?" I asked.
"Nah, I'd end up messaging you straight away."