CHAPTER SIX

Sighing, I leaned over the counter handing the money to the cashier. "Thanks." I smiled, grasping the lollipop by the small pale white handle. "No problem and do you want your receipt." The guy smiled back, holding a receipt. "No, I'm good." I replied, shaking my head. Walking off, I noticed something or should I say someone. Merlyn. He was carefully looking at the dvds, scanning every single one. "Hey, Merlyn." I waved, strolling over to him with a smile. He looked up with a confused look which soon faded to a smile. "Yo, y/n." He smiled. "Me and guys just hopped out and here you are." Merlyn added with a light chuckle. "Is matt here?" I asked with a weak smile. "Yeah, he's here with his girlfriend." Merlyn nodded continuing to smile. I felt my smile slightly disappear before shaking my head. "That's good." Merlyn raised his eyebrow at me. "Are you okay?"
I'm fine, I'm great. I don't know why I was so bothered by it, it's probably because he never actually told me he had a girlfriend, I just assumed he would. Speak of the devil, here he is. "Wow, y/n, hey." Matt awkwardly waved with his girlfriend by his side.
She seemed pretty nice. "Oh my fuck. y/n right? You're that girl who kept hitting on Ciaran." She giggled, folding her arms across her chest.
I let out a small giggle myself, as I raised my eyebrow at her. "I never hit on him." She continued to giggle. "It's chill, I'm Matt's girlfriend not ciaran's." I nodded and tried to laugh it off but it was unnecessary to say that shit. Merlyn looked at me with a look which basically was saying sorry but it was not his fault. I saw Ciaran and the rest of the boys walk in the store, some looking more happy than others. "Lollipop girl!" Ian shouted, throwing up his arms and causing everyone in the store to look at him. "Sorry." Ian added with weak smile. I laughed at his sudden outburst of excitement. "Hellooo." I joked, walking towards him.

Throughout the whole day I stayed with him but since what happened with Matt's girlfriend they both had been acting really weird around me. Merlyn ended up trying to hook up me and Ciaran which was nothing but funny to me just leaving me in a laughing fit.
"I PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE!" Merlyn announced, holding my hand and Ciaran's in his other.
"You're a fucking weirdo." Ciaran laughed. "You couldn't be more right." I agreed with a small laugh.