CHAPTER TEN

"I completely have changed my mind. I'm not doing it." I sighed, folding my arms across my chest. "I get it, we'll tell you if it's great and you missed out." Ciaran teased, moving a piece of my hair out of my face. I weakly smiled at him. "Thank you." Ciaran and Merlyn walked over to the rollercoaster waiting to go on shortly after. I stood with Romil and Grace in the mean time as we all chatted away about anything we could.
"So, you and Ciaran?" Grace asked with a smirk.
"We're just friends, I wouldn't lie." I shrugged with a small smile. "Yoooooo! You're blushing!" Romil laughed.
"Haha, you're so funny." I glared. For a while I decided to just take in the sights. It was honestly so pretty here. Kids and adults were all having the time of their lives, eating candy floss, winning prices and drinking slushies. The smell of popcorn and sugary sweets were so strong you couldn't help but notice it's obnoxious yet delicious smell. "I'm hungry." I complained in the most polite way I could.
A"Same." A voice from behind me agreed. Spinning around on my heel, I faced Matt. I thought I told him I didn't wanna talk, I'm not going too ignore him though, that's just rude. "I'm gonna wait for Ciaran, he said he was going to get me candyfloss." I smiled sweetly.
Matt nodded. "That's fine. I've gotta got find Jade anyway." Matt chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.
"Who?" I asked, raising an eyebrow in genuine confusion.
"My girlfriend." Matt smiled.
"Oh, that's cool. I'm happy for you. You deserve it." I smiled back before jumping slightly as two arms wrapped around my waist, Ciaran Wet wipe McDonald.
"Wanna go get that candyfloss now?" Ciaran asked with a chuckle.
"Of course." I giggled. I was obviously into Ciaran, I'm pretty sure everyone could see it. I think he liked me too which was pretty cool, maybe this could be nice.
"I'm gonna go get Jade. See you guys later." Matt awkwardly smiled, walking off.
"Is Matt okay?" Ciaran asked sounding concerned.
I spun around to face him. "What'd you mean?"
"He just seems a little off but I'm sure he's fine and it's just me being paranoid." Ciaran shrugged.
I smiled at him. "You're a great friend to him, you know?"
"He seems to like your company more to be honest." Ciaran lightly laughed.
"It's just because I'm probably more hard on him but Ciaran you're actually so sweet." I gushed.
"Thanks, y/n."