CHAPTER TWELVE

"can you drive me home." I asked Matt, looking up to him as he threw on one of his shirts.
"Yeah, sure." He sighed, handing over my clothes so I could get changed.
"I wish this never happened." I frowned, getting changed into my clothes. "I feel shitty about Ciaran, plus the hangover is really kicking in now." I added with a groan.
"It was a mistake that you genuinely don't remember. Don't sweat it." Matt shrugged, sitting beside me.
"It just sucks, you know?" I frowned, resting my head in my hands. "Can you drive me home?" I added, raising an eyebrow with a small smile.
"Sure." Matt weakly smiled.
Suddenly, my phone began to ring, Ciaran. This is not good.

"Hiya, Cici." I answered in a happy sounding voice. In reality I was shitting it.
"Hey, did you get home safe. I'm guessing you did, hoping you did." Ciaran awkwardly laughed.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He made me smile so damn much and I feel so fucking dumb to have done this shit behind his back.
"Good, by the way I was wondering if you maybe wanted to get lunch?" Ciaran asked with a small chuckle.
I was nodding even though he couldn't see me which made Matt laugh slightly. "Yes, without a doubt."
"I'll pick you up from Matt's. I'm assuming you're still there."
"Erm, yeah. Yeah, I'm still there."
"See you then, bye y/n."
"Bye bye, Cici."
Hanging up, I continued to smile ear to ear. "He's gonna pick me up. I've gotta get ready."
"Sure thing. Want me to leave?" Matt asked, getting off the bed.
I nodded. He nodded back.
"See you." I awkwardly waved, smiling slightly.
"Bye tuts."

●●●

"CICI!" I excitedly squealed, wrapping my arms around Ciaran and hugging him tightly. I don't remember what happened with me and Matt so it's basically like it never happened, right?
"Well, hi to you too, sexy." Ciaran chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Pda much." Matt teased, folding his arms across his chest.
"What can I say she's great." Ciaran smirked.
"You're too cute." I gushed.
"You're cuter, baby."